Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

evilrobotdude

evilrobotdude Avatar

September 2005
I got bored and decided to muck about on Photoshop :) This is my first abstract wallpaper made in PS im not very experienced with abstract really and I've used PSP in the past. But i think this is pretty good. Best I've done so far. :)

I posted the 1024*768 version so that you could see the detail better but i made a 800*600 if any one wants it...

Click Here!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Wow, that's very good. I like the feel it gives. Honestly, it'd be great to have for a background, but its a bit plain....

evilrobotdude

evilrobotdude Avatar

September 2005

Yeah it is quite plain. But as I said i was just bored and decided to have a play. Might next time try to fill more space :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
You could always use the same technique you used to make that, and then make it on a larger scale area. :P

evilrobotdude

evilrobotdude Avatar

September 2005
yer... ill post my next attempt :)

Last Edit: Aug 20, 2005 19:04:00 GMT by evilrobotdude

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Ok. I wish you luck. :P

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
It looks as if you've used a few brushes to get the basic down and then smudge tool to add the arms to the explosion. It's simple, almost minimalistic, but something about the image I feel worth paying attention to is the text effects which really add something to the otherwise plain image.

The cold blue color gets a pinch of warmth from the orange text. Very nice effects if I may say so. You might want to work a little more with the effects on the image, but you've got the text effects down to perfection in my opinion.

Overall rating:
:: rate 2 ::

~ Zcourge

newBookmarkLockedFalling