Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

ChrisS

ChrisS Avatar
RIP Personal Text. . . . .

Dedicated Member

August 2005
This is what is going on my website rates
img395.imageshack.us/img395/170/ishout4tm.gif

I Stand Here With My Views

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Not bad. I can tell a lot or quite a bit was pixel work, but the stuff that was seem plain. Try maybe adding a slight gradient look to the yellow stuff.

Other then that, I like it.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Impecable! I love it, very nice. The colors go very good together and I like the layout. Very nice work.

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
cddude229 said:
Not bad. I can tell a lot or quite a bit was pixel work, but the stuff that was seem plain. Try maybe adding a slight gradient look to the yellow stuff.

Other then that, I like it.

I too see a sense of plainess. Try and make the layout flow and feel close together, not wide and apart. ;) It is a nice layout, but just try to make the whole thing "work".

evilrobotdude

evilrobotdude Avatar

September 2005
Not a bad attempt, but there are things that could be improved. Please take these comments as constructive critism I dont mean anything in a rude way.

Might sound like a lot but its still a nice job :)

:: rate 3 ::

ChrisS

ChrisS Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
    evilrobotdude said:
    Not a bad attempt, but there are things that could be improved. Please take these comments as constructive critism I dont mean anything in a rude way.

Might sound like a lot but its still a nice job :)

I know about the spelling thing ant it is being chaged :P anyways thinks for the rates

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
      Is the border around the entire thing going to be present once you've finished the website? Anyway, you do have - as stated before - too many borders. I suggest that you merge the entire left column and perhaps remove some things such as Partners, which can be added under the same name in the navigation and the copyright would look a little better at the bottom of the entire site.

Another thing that I noticed is that you've got the ads at the bottom of the page, it should be above the content, otherwise no one will want their ad on your site as it won't be seen by your visitors.

Your banner is smashing, but you've hidden it behind borders and such: remove those and put the text right onto the banner with a nice effect. And another thing - which also has been stated before - is that you should add gradients to the orange areas. Your on the right track, a little tweaking and you'll be fine.

Overall rating:

~ Zcourge

ChrisS

ChrisS Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
      thanks

newBookmarkLockedFalling