Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
My signatures:

Presents I have given my friends:

You guys like?

Last Edit: Aug 20, 2005 19:24:01 GMT by tenkabuto

evilrobotdude

evilrobotdude Avatar

September 2005
Brilliant work! Absalutely amazing. And very realistic! The first one is at an odd angle so its hard to see whats going on but Its still excellent The 2nd and 3rd are very good too but quite difficult to see also.
The last two are brilliant. Very realistic. Supurb work.

The rate icons are in order of images.

:: rate 5 :: :: rate 4 :: :: rate 4 :: :: rate 5 :: :: rate 5 ::

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
Thanks. =D The 2nd and 3rd are a little old. =/ But I thank you for your very nice rating. =)

evilrobotdude

evilrobotdude Avatar

September 2005
No problem your work is very good. Enjoyed rating :)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I relly like the fourth one the best. It's very nice. The first one is good aswell, but like evilrobotdude said, it's kinda hard to tell what the girl is doing. The second are fine, but I can't really see what the stocks are. Or are they just renders? The last one is beautiful.

Great work and keep them coming! :)

Last Edit: Aug 20, 2005 19:52:00 GMT by Lucifer

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
Secong sig was a lil depressing to make.. too bleak.. and the third is plain brushing. =) I also really like the 4th. =D

p16.Hamirick

p16.Hamirick  Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Nice TK... awesome work... her's my rating and reasons.

1. :: rate 5 :: - Cause it's awesome
2. :: rate 5 :: - Cause it rocks
3. :: rate 4 :: - Not fond of the font or position... other than that... great.
4. :: rate 4 :: - Not feeling the colors aw much
5. :: rate 5 :: - It Pwns
P16Studio: 80% Complete

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
Thanks Pat. 8-)

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
First of all, the stocks are perfectly blended into the images. The only thing bothering me is that I get the feeling you've used the same effect for the background over and over again, I do it as well sometimes, but I suggest that you try some different stuff in future, because I can't say I'm feeling all the grey tones.

Another thing I noticed is that when you add text it is either very small or blended into the image, which makes it difficult to read. I don't have much else to say except that you could perhaps work the stocks into the backgrounds a little more instead of just cutting them out and slap it onto a background. Something along the lines of the third image, but not that blended into the image and/or on such a low opacity.

Other than that, I can only say that you've got some impressive skills when it comes to cutting out stocks. And while I'm speaking of stocks, it would be good if you added links to the stocks in the future, so that we can see exactly what you've done to the image.

Overall rating:
:: rate 3 ::

~ Zcourge

newBookmarkLockedFalling