Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

evilrobotdude

evilrobotdude Avatar

September 2005
As requested, I've made my profile pretty lol. Added a Av and a Sig. Some rates would be nice.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I like it, and don't really have any suggestions, but it does seem a bit plain, and might of been better if it matched. :P

evilrobotdude

evilrobotdude Avatar

September 2005
Thanks. Yeah I noticed they didnt look great together as they didnt match so if changed the av to so that it matches the sig. Might do another one tonight or tomorrow. We'll see. :P

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
He likes the sig text. =D Although they both are very bare..

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
They match now, so that's better. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Hmm, sig is nice. I like it. The avatar needs more white and light green to match, but otherwise, both look exceptional. Nice work.

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
When you are to make a matching signature and avatar: it is always good to start off with the signature, and perhaps have it the same height as the avatar will have, and then choose the area on the signature that you think could make a good avatar and copy that area.

On a more different note, your current signature is rather light for that green color you've used for the text. Perhaps you could alter it to a different color or lower the opacity. The avatar on the other hand has some movement to it and I really like the white border within the black one.

Work a little more with matching the signature and avatar and you could possibly add a robot to them, as they are there to reflect your username and personality.

Overall rating:
:: rate 2 ::

~ Zcourge

newBookmarkLockedFalling