Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

foonicycow

foonicycow Avatar

August 2005
GRRR stupid links broke. OMG i just read a little footer thing i got...well the links work if you copy and paste them into the URL bar.

Me and my friend are graphics designers and we have recelntly been working on some graphics for our own site. This site contains alot of stuff but one of the main topics is Final Fantasy as we both love Final Fantasy

Well here are the images:

www.frenchky.com/images/wallpapers/Dessin%20-%20Final%20Fantasy.jpg

www.gameland.lv/Wallpapers/PC/FinalFantasyX/101148_wallpaper_final_fantasy_x_01.jpg

perso.wanadoo.fr/mythiquegames/97238_wallpaper_final_fantasy_x_01_800.jpg

www.geocities.com/sonic4141/r/FinalFantasyX_642_1024.jpg

www.ntsc-uk.com/reviews/ps2/FinalFantasyX/05.jpg

www.firingsquad.com/games/final_fantasy_x-2_preview/images/01.jpg

That was my favourite picture. The one of Yuna with the guns. I did that one by myself!

galahad.com.br/images/wpp/final_fantasy_x_09_1024.jpg

funmaster.free.fr/03-2005-ff/%7BFC%7D-Final%20Fantasy%20X-2%20-%20039-(1024x768).jpg

underlinux.com.br/albums/wallpaper/FinalFantasyX_11.sized.jpeg

Sorry dude, your image is stretching the forum so according to the new rule, you have to put it in links. The rule was just made after you've posted the images, so I made them into the links for you. -Xylish ^_~

Last Edit: Aug 22, 2005 6:49:57 GMT by foonicycow

ChrisS

ChrisS Avatar
RIP Personal Text. . . . .

Dedicated Member

August 2005
many of your links are broken so i can't rate the set sorry mate the ones i did see wassome of the best work i have ever seend done in PS weldone :)
I Stand Here With My Views

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
Seriously, I question the reliability of which you made these. >:( If you made these, you would probably be having them hosted all on one site. Not just here and there. :P And if you were ACTUALLY this good, you would probably working for SE for their game merchandising and advertising.

Can you show us other things that you have made? Somewhat of a portfolio? :) Then it may help me believe you made these. :(

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Same goes for me, I'd like to see a portfolio or at least a PSD for one of them.

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
=D Yes, please lemme see a psd! sendfile.com will help you host if you want.

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
And if you can't show us a .PSD because you "didn't save it" then you should at least be able to remake it. How about erase the Square copyright of this one and replace it with Katsu, in the exact same font.

FFX image

-note: fixed for katsu -xy

Last Edit: Aug 22, 2005 4:04:05 GMT by Team Studio

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Katsu, use the URL tags. That URL is stretching the page.

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Fixed it for katsu.

Well, I don't know what to say. It's quite hard to believe you since many of the wallpapers are hosted in different websites.

Please at least prove to the members that you did make it. It's hard for me to believe it as well. :)

foonicycow

foonicycow Avatar

August 2005
as i said i did make these as i said i am a semi professional graphics designer....ill get together some of my best work ive done as soon as i can.. Like a week or something as ive got my majours for university due this week and im really stressed. But in about a week or so i can show you my complete works

foonicycow

foonicycow Avatar

August 2005
i didnt rip them...once you see my other works you'll know that i didnt cause some of them are really good

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Ok, we'll just have to patiently wait for your other works. ;)

By the way, please use the URL tags provided in the UBBC tags so that it doesn't stretch the board. There's a rule about it in the personal showcase ;)

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
XD Sorry about that guys, it didn't stretch on mine.. And thanks for fixing it, Joe. ;)

newBookmarkLockedFalling