Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005

I'm not especially proud of it. . .I definitely have to darken the whole image, I think. It was darker on Photoshop, though. . .

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Wow, that's exceptionally good. I really like the font you chose and the colors are perfect. The stock is blended nicely and everything is in the right spot. And the Phoenix text is nice because it's readable and noticeable, but it still doesn't distract from the rest of the image.

:: rate 3 ::

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
Wow, thanks for the rate, Lucifer! I'm going to darken it now and see what it looks like. . .

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
I adjusted the Brightness and Contrast:

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Oooh! Even better. I really like it darker like this. Nice work. :)

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
Alright. Well, say hello to my new sig!

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
The font you are using doesn't really make me think of the movie Constantine, so, you could perhaps change it to a different font and perhaps add a darker border. If you could rotate the original image ninety degress, so that the tatoo on his fore-arms were visible then it would be really awesome.

Also, the background doesn't add to the image, add some more dark elements: lowering the brightness and contrast and perhaps you could make the color a tad darker too. The stock is quite nicely blended into the image, because the eyes stand out and this is a big plus with this stock.

Another thing you could do is making the black text in the lower left corner a tad smaller, because you want to focus on the signatures theme which is, in this case, Constantine. Other than that, nice idea!

Overall rating:
:: rate 2 ::

~ Zcourge

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005

New sig and ready for the brutally honest rates. :)

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Well for the first sig, the one you have now, I say 4/5. The background is real nice and so is the font, but the picture inside of it reminds me so much of a picture of a boy just like that and above him in red text it said "GET ANGRY!"

The second sig has a better picture but I don't think the background is as good as the first one, with the glitters and such. Also, just my suggestion, but maybe you can make the outer border a solid color.. But it's still good. Another 4/5.

newBookmarkLockedFalling