Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

razr

razr Avatar

August 2005

I've been on holidays for a while so I think I've lost a bit of my skills. And I'm leaving again tomorrow >< .

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
Excellent sigs AI, nice to see you have come to Studio Zero. =)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Nice sigs. I really like the first, though the text could be a bit brighter or stand out a bit more. Other than that, good work. :)

razr

razr Avatar

August 2005
Thanks a lot and the first one is my favourite too! :)

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
I like them both, they're pretty good. And I like how you make it black on the top and bottom.. Maybe your next project can be like a filmstrip?

razr

razr Avatar

August 2005
I've had a filmstrip once, but you brought me on an idea :D I'll give it a shot when I'm back from holi's (saturday)

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
The first thing I am to suggest is that you add a one pixel black border to the first image, and other then that, I can only mention that you should perhaps make the text a bit more clear: perhaps a bit bigger?

The contrast between light and darkness works very well! Nice job and good use of stocks, but you could fill in with something in the middle of the image because it's a darker stock and then a light stock on top and it sort of clashes just a little, not much, but a little.

Is guess the second image is based on Constantine, and you've done a very nice job with the stock, the texture added to the face is awesome in contrast with the white shirt and the tuxedo. Perhaps making it just a tad darker overall? Other than that, very good indeed!

Overall rating:
:: rate 4 ::

~ Zcourge

newBookmarkLockedFalling