Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Devin

Devin Avatar

Official Member

August 2007
steynj said:
steynj said:
Ok, guys, cool it. This thread isn't meant to be a flame war. XL, please respect Uzi's opinions for what they are. S/He's just saying what s/he thinks. Also, don't go off topic in ways like that. Don't insult other members or I'll report you.

*wipes sweat off forehead*

Sorry about being hypocritical. :-[

I don't think you were being hypocritical, you provided an honest opinion after your minirant, maybe it was edited in though, not sure and not checking. :P

And XL it is just an opinion, if you tell somebody to get a life and/or counseling because they don't like a templates board that uses a premade template... well just think about it.

And even if you have made that splash image, it is nothing special, and I'm sure I've seen the same pattern/texture on a text generator like cooltext.com...
AFK Aug 2011 - ???

I'll be actively developing codes, tutorials, and templates when I return, later this year.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
oh im sorry uzi.......... im just easily offended....... uuum friends?

Devin

Devin Avatar

Official Member

August 2007

That is not a way to try to make friends, however I will forgive you, but I would like to remind you that you must be over the age of 13 to use ProBoards, or register at almost any other website for that matter.

I'm not saying you aren't, but you do act like you aren't.
AFK Aug 2011 - ???

I'll be actively developing codes, tutorials, and templates when I return, later this year.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Uuuuuuum thanks? Hey!!!

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
At the request of Fredy, I'm locking this topic. It's been nothing but spam.
wat

newBookmarkLockedFalling