Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
It'd only be the mini-profile that'd I'd have to redo... so its not a big deal.

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Nah, it's ok. I won't turn off the karma feature.

*sets his karma to -1000*

:P

*gives you 1337 karma*

Now no one will get you! XD

Last Edit: Aug 31, 2005 3:54:26 GMT by Team Studio

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Ok I can see the point that, whats his face was saying (sorry don't remember who and too lazy to check back).
EDIT: Jamie85...I think. :P

You really shouldn't let Karma influence your decisions. Trust me if I did that, I would have left SSD in a heart beat, my karma never got raised until 3-4 weeks after becoming active there again.

Karma is a number, a stupid number. Yeah sure I may have one of the highest but I could care less. And to prove that, will one of the admins set it to -5,555 Thank you.

Like my sig says, exalt me, smite me, anyway you like me. In other words, Ic ould care less if you all liked me, or hated me. As long as I am active on the forum and bring a positive attitude to it then I'm good. That's all you should care about is that you like the forum. Some people just smite for the hell of it, or the fun of it. Trust me, I do it sometimes as a joke, and everyone knows that I do it as a joke because karma doesn't matter. In fact I think that out of the V4 of Proboards, that was the most stupidest thing to add on was the karma. It's too much of a hassle.

But those are just my opinions, if you want to turn your back on the forum just cause of someone smiting you, when karma shouldn't mean anything, then farewell it was fun getting to know you, and I'm sad to see you go. But if you decide to come back and just face it, and ignore the fact that some people can be idiots then good for you, you will earn a lot of respect from me for doing so! :)

Your choice, stay, or leave?

Last Edit: Aug 31, 2005 5:40:48 GMT by Kay

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Thanks guys.. I decided to come back, but here's the catch.. I'm only staying here until I can find another forum. I'll still be active and post as much as I can while I'm here though, so you can all look forward to that. XD

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
ty said:
Thanks guys.. I decided to come back, but here's the catch.. I'm only staying here until I can find another forum. I'll still be active and post as much as I can while I'm here though, so you can all look forward to that. XD

Good good.
I shall stop you from finding another forum!
*puts tales in a little cage with a doll*

There!

:D

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Tails let me ask you this first, are you 10 years old or something?

For you to make a decision like this all because one person smited you, that is really the most, and sorry for saying this, bull**** i've ever heard. Karma doesn't mean anything, some people do it just because they wan't to be "funny" and others do it because the person they smited has done something not likeable.
But in anyways you should not let a silly thing like Karma influence you like this, if you let something small infleunce you this big, then you will be suprised but what lies before you in reall life.

And i believe i took that ONE karma from you, Popo can confirm this. And don't start accusing me for smiting you for no reason at all, i don't do childish ats like that, i'm sure i had a perfectly good reason to smite you, if only it came back to my mind >_<

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
CJ!! Shoosh! The matter was already taken care of!

Oy...

Blade

Blade Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
Karma is about as useful as dog poop. If you really take karma THAT seriously to leave..Then you must be incredibly dumb. Stay awhile =)

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Ignoring the rest of your post I will answer this part.

Tails let me ask you this first, are you 10 years old or something?

No.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Tails, from what I've known of you here and at HF, you seem cool. But you really need to stop caring so much about people's opinions. You left HF because CD (and me) kidded about how you change your name so often, and you were about to leave here just because you were smited.

I was gonna post something else, but I really don't know what to say. I guess I'm saying you shouldn't take everything so seriously.

newBookmarkLockedFalling