Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Site Name: ProScripts
Site Url: proscripts.co.uk/?action=affliates&id=5&in (Affiliate counter used)
Minibanner:

Last Edit: Nov 3, 2006 20:46:22 GMT by Simie

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006

Um...

Is a decision gonna be made about this? ???

Simon Says...

Simon Says... Avatar

Dedicated Member

Male

September 2006
talkinsports.proboards32.com
Talkin' Sports

We have a new skin. Boards are going to be open to the Public in a few weeks.

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Have you forgotten this? :(

Sunshine

Sunshine Avatar
You are my sunshine

Dedicated Member

August 2006
The White Hat Society

A site dedicated to the improvisational arts, keying in on unsuspecting audiences. We don't have many missions up right now, but we've got six that will be completed before the year 2007. For more info, PM me, admins.

~Artemis
I My Boyfriend

In his hand
the pen that lied
this is how
the author died

¿Quién te cortó las alas mi ángel? ¿quién te arrodillé para humillarte?

Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher Avatar
Harbinger

Official Member

September 2005
Forum: rpgvault.proboards26.com/

Mini-banner: img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/skinzskiznor/emerald/misc/mini.gif

Reasoning: 295 members posting 14,508 posts within 1,325 topics. A very devout member base that never seem to leave no matter how much I screw things up. 3 years of activity (as of today, coincidentally), and no signs of us closing our doors anytime soon.

Also, and RPGV has the best design you'll ever see on a roleplaying forum at ProBoards, and that's an indisputable fact. =P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm sorry about the extreme delay guys, but I've been way too busy recently.... I'm gonna take a look at these some time soon hopefully.

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Thanks Chris [=

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
I guess I should remove the banner from my site then? Nothing seems to be being done about this :P

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Be Patient. Chris has his year-end tests. He should be free by the end of the week. He will ascertain the status of your affiliate application then.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
slipstream said:
Be Patient. Chris has his year-end tests. He should be free by the end of the week. He will ascertain the status of your affiliate application then.

Yes. See, these past couple months have been quite hectic. Joe was gone so nothing could get done and now that he's back, we have holidays, work on v2, and final exams, among the other omnipresent issues of everyday life. I'm sure once January rolls around and v2 is released, this place will be running smoother than ever (or, at least smoother than you n00bs ever encountered :P).

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Who u calling a Noob??

:P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm doing this now. ._. Sorry about the huge, huge delay guys.

And Zod, Luci's the longest standing member of SZ. :P You are the noob.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
RPG Vault - You guys were affiliates before, so it's pretty much auto. I've gone ahead and added your banner.

White Hat Society - Artemis, I need to get details on what exactly this is sorted with you on MSN. :) Should be good though.

Talkin' Sports - Unfortunately, the template is better, but still a bit below the standards we wish for. Your content has improved though. If you can make a few minor improvements to your template and reapply, you should be good.

ProScripts - Unfortunately, your content level is too low right now. Template is fine. If you get more content, we will most likely reconsider.

I went back to the start of November. If I missed anyone or someone I didn't mention would like to apply, please just post again. I'll try to make sure everyone if given a reply within a week of their request.

Matt

Matt Avatar

needs moar dragonfly

February 2006
XD Designs.

Affiliate Banner Url: xd-designs.com/images/v3/affiliate.gif
Forum Url: forum.xd-designs.com

:)

newBookmarkLockedFalling