Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Welcome to Studio Zero!

My name is Xylish, your local Graphics administrator in here. Right beside me is your local Coding administrator: CD.

Welcome to Studio Zero! Started off as a time filler project for CD and I, but it's now your very own personal studio (and ours) where you can chat, improve yourself and make new friends.

First things first, yes, I made the graphics that you're seeing right now and CD coded the whole forum. If you're wondering who did what that is. Crazy_j is our little helper in...entertaining us and Kenshin kept our spirits up XD Also, ZT helped us in the miniprofile :D

Both CD and I are not too good at welcoming speeches, so we'll try and keep the welcome short. :D

Bascially, our aim in Studio Zero is provide to you a radically new experience in Proboards. In coding, graphics and relaxing community atmosphere.

So, stick around the area and discover the easter eggs which are implanted around the board ;)

I highly recommend you to check our Notice board for anything new and fresh from Team Studio.

Oh, this board is pretty good as well, it's the Lounge where everybody can relax and chat about anything!

And this board is pretty good as well, it's where you can get your freebie codes for your very own ProBoards!

That's all for now, thank you for joining Studio Zero!
~ Team Studio

Last Edit: Aug 19, 2005 20:53:35 GMT by Team Studio

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'd just like to add my welcome to this and mention a few short things. ;)

Xylish mentioned CrAzY_J in his post, and Kenshin too. I'd like to add two additional thank you's. First off, a thanks to ZT for giving us a hand from time to time, and doing most of the mini-profile. He was a great help, and we thank him for everything he has done. ;)

The other helper was Nomi. Nomi helped a lot with giving us ideas, suggesting changes to images, and commenting on things Joe and I did. Big thanks to him as one of SZ's bigger contributers. ;)

Now, I'd like to point out our staff for the opening. Our staff consists of Xylish (Kisshi Kun), Ten Kabuto (iXCT), Ricky (Kenshin), and myself (CDDude229). The first two are the main graphics stylists of the Studio Team, and Kenshin and I are the coders. ;)

We as the Studio staff will do our best to help you in anything you have questions about. We will also do our best to make your time here enjoyable.... so, enjoy the Studio. :)

- CD

Last Edit: Aug 19, 2005 20:34:37 GMT by Chris

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
I know I am not the only one when I say that this place looks absolutely sterling! You guys did an amazing job! Very great, so many things to comment on.

Good luck topping this with version 2. XD

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
XD

Topping with a v2.... Now that's an interesting statement. :P We'd take more then 1-2 monthes to make that, plus time for being busy with school and such. Heh, but by that time, more code ideas will of been released, etc. :P I've got a few later on to add mods for the forum, but those will have to wait for now.

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
Ah, yes. Quite true. I'm having a bit of trouble myself, topping version one of my forum. It may not seem like much to you, but it's my pride and joy. ^_^

It seems you guys know what you're doing. For now, I am more than satisfied with version one right now and still discovering some of it's nifty features.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P Yeah, we took our time, and version 2 would have to rival forums like SSD and ZD. We may be able to do it, or we may not, No one knows, but I'd have to improve my coding quite a bit to even get to that level.

As for you topping your own forum, its a really good forum anyway, and I see you're using me and CrAzY_J's splitter. :P

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
You guys do rival them already. You aren't trendwhore. But then again. . .SSD is working on their new version. o.o

And yes, I am using your category splitter! Works like a charm. I love it. I have a great idea for a banner modification, though so I am sure it'll be some what of surprise.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
SSD will be good with their new version, but who knows.

As for the cat splitter and board mod, I wihs you luck.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
No way. SSD is crap compared to this. They have connections with PB and Pat and they have tons of members. Otherwise, they really aren't all that good. ZD is a great site, but this is too. I personally think that appearance wise, ZD and SZ are top notch, the elite, better than the rest. I just can't wait for more members to join. Plus, I feel honored(corny XD) to be a member of a forum this great so early on. Just stick with it guys and this place will be great. Also, see if ZD would be willing to add your mini banner(if you have one) to their affiliates and ask SSD aswell. And then there's G101 and Astral Genesis. With the way this place looks, if you can just get a banner around, I'm sure you'll attract members with ease.

Anyway, I'm eager to use they rating buttons so I'll rate the site.

:: rate 5 ::

SSJ Sonic-X

SSJ Sonic-X Avatar
Run, Run; Live to Kill Me

August 2005
Poonage...simply poonage, down to the little pacmen on the base grad if the quick reply box! ^_^ Popo, popo, popo...whatever happened to leaving PB? :P

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Well....um...how would I explain ^^;;
Nevermind that man! At least I'm back!

*noogles SSJ*

combo

combo Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
Looks great guys :)
"I'd decapitate him, then shit down his neck"

*Dan!

*Dan! Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
In my opinion this site owns ssd :D

You guys have done a great job with the site. I never expected to ever see a site with this type of coding. :D

~dan
G101 Designs

ChrisS

ChrisS Avatar
RIP Personal Text. . . . .

Dedicated Member

August 2005
This board has got one of the best designs i have ever seen far better then SSD ;D
I Stand Here With My Views

combo

combo Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
Lets try not to turn this into a "bash ssd" thread. :P
"I'd decapitate him, then shit down his neck"

newBookmarkLockedFalling