Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Everyone, please give a applause to CD! He has optimized the whole, 1000 lines of Studio coding by 50%!!!

:D Thank you very much CD, the Studio is running like a little rabbit now. XD

Now on to the news:

monkey and kenshin are demoted from their global moderator positions as they are busy with their school work. It is sad to see such helpful staff leave the Studio, but nevertheless, we wish them the best of luck for their schooling days!

The staff applications will be open once CD has checked the rules and procedures. Please note that the application process is very formal. We choose Team Studio members seriously so please follow the application rules and processes.

That's all the news for now, time to study more..<_<;;

- Team Studio

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P

Also, once the staff applications board opens, I'll also be using the new board layout that Xylish and me agree'd upon.

As for him mentioning the optimized coding. If its still slow for you, use FireFox to view it. It load a lot faster.

Boag

Boag Avatar
Yo Yo Ma!

Official Member

September 2005
Ah, i'm happy to see the code processing time was finally cut down, this place loads at a very nice rate now, which is excellent to see. Good work CD. :D

However, it would be nice to see it a bit more cross-browser, cos about 80% of web users use IE, so it's not very good for them if this place still runs slow - fine for me though since I have both FF and IE. :)

- Boag

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah... Like I said, 50% done optimizing. I'm gonna cut out a few unneeded checks, run a few more tests, and combine some more scripts. >_>

Blade

Blade Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
Very nice =)

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
You've done a really awesome job with the coding [ CD ]! It is running very smoothly again and I've yet to find a error or glitch in IE. I wish I had your skills. Anyway, when will the staff applications become open for public?

EDIT: I've found a minor glitch, and it has to do with the entire "Exalt/Smite" system. When I tried exalting you [ CD ] I ended up with the following message:
An Error Has Occurred
The user "undefined" does not exist.

Last Edit: Sept 7, 2005 5:21:13 GMT by Zcourge

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Crap..... >_>

I'll fix it during my study hall later today. <_< Along with another error I've found.

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Ehh, that's a lot of work O_o

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
omg!
My CCDude is doing work XD.
awsome.keep it up!

newBookmarkLockedFalling