Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Yeah, sorry for the lack of updates. All the staff are busy with the school, and I'm getting a bit lazy lately.

So here's what to come: I'm thinking of updating some of the graphics in Studio Zero, finish the "banners for boards" and the Apollo Info Centre.

So, hopefully, I can get all this done within 2 days while balancing my real life with English, the 3 sciences, maths and Japanese.

So there you have it, I'm more resource and content focused for Studio Zero now. So expect some more codes/resources from me ;)

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Sounds fair enough! :) And remember that administrators need to have a life too, don't get stuck in front of the computer just because you have members that make demands on you because then you'll be stuck there forever! Just wanted to add my two cents. *gives Joe two cents for a coffe* ;D

- ± T à z ²

- ± T à z ² Avatar
Tadaima!

Dedicated Member

August 2005
zcourge said:
Sounds fair enough! :) And remember that administrators need to have a life too, don't get stuck in front of the computer just because you have members that make demands on you because then you'll be stuck there forever! Just wanted to add my two cents. *gives Joe two cents for a coffe* ;D

/\ likes the saying.

newBookmarkLockedFalling