Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Note: This is a trial period!

This has been discuss with the staff for a while, and I've decided to open the code database, tutorials and premade board for a short period of time and see how the activity goes.

Since Studio Zero's main role is to "serve" the public, I believe that we should make that database avaliable to the public.

So please, if you like our codes/graphics/tutorials. Do use a favour: recommend us and link us

Thank you once again for Supporting the Studio! :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Note: I did not support this action, but I was out-voted 3-2. :P

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Note: I did support this action :P

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Hence the trial period guys..let's make it open for 3 days. If this doesn't work out as we expected. Be my guest and close the boards CD for members :P

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
.................... If two staff members disagree, you shouldn't do it.... but trial period is ok. We'll see if the number of members increase or not maybe.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I don't remember agreeing to this, either.

But if it's just a trial period...okay.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I don't like the idea. Just because, like every design forum, they get most of their members from people just joining for the PreMades. Even I joined SSD, G101, and originally, ZD, just for codes. But, I slowly posted and became what I am today. A "regular" if you will. So I'd say keep it closed from guests. Just the littl bit of forcing them to join could create another excellent member that no one would've met otherwise. Like me. :D

But it is a trial, so I guess we'll see...

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
True, but its a trial period... and SO, you didn't vote soon enough.

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
I know what you guys mean. This trial period will last for another 2 days. If all doesn't go well CD, feel free to lock the boards again.

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
lucifer said:
I don't like the idea. Just because, like every design forum, they get most of their members from people just joining for the PreMades. Even I joined SSD, G101, and originally, ZD, just for codes. But, I slowly posted and became what I am today. A "regular" if you will. So I'd say keep it closed from guests. Just the littl bit of forcing them to join could create another excellent member that no one would've met otherwise. Like me. :D

But it is a trial, so I guess we'll see...

As I said in the staff room:

"I disagree with Nooki, I think that opening them up will let those who were just going to sign up to get codes and graphics get what they want without giving the Studio a bunch of 0 post members, whereas those who get codes and GFX and want to come back to be part of the community, can."

Mucleus

Mucleus Avatar
My big M will destroy you all :D

Official Member

September 2005
I don't really mind, I did make my tuts and premades to be used! :P And guests love a freebie.
Woo for Studio Zero. :)

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006

What I would say is basically if any members or anyone wants to join they will join not bc of the pre-mades is open and stuff like that :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, and we said it will not increase our member count, but we will at least get rid of some of the spam. Though, members will still join to request codes and graphics.

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
So how's it going so far CD? Do you want to close it? things have been going better than before matey, and the members do agree that it's a good idea to server the general public. ;)

newBookmarkLockedFalling