Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Elite Charizard

Elite Charizard Avatar
Previously known as The Terminator™

Official Member

January 2006
Whoa! 356+ codes... by now we should be in the Featured Sites list... WE DEFEATED SOLIDSNAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </overexited>
Don't click Here!
<script>
/*Fooling signature
By The Terminator*/
var Spelling="Signature" //Spelling of Signature
/*Don't edit*/
document.write("Sig" + Spelling + "ture")
</script>
SigSignatureture!
thepokeforums.proboards79.com

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
I was on when Peter posted his codes he posted them fast now SZ is the best!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
We're still behind PBS. :P But featured sites has nothing to do with this. SSD is the "official" design site of PB, therefore they're on the featured sites.

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
We will be number 1 we will be the official Code site os PB!

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Yeah, if enough coders can swarm this place like a beehive XP
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

jongos

jongos Avatar

Male

December 2005
I'm going to start really coding this summer. :P Haha, nice Peter.
Thanks, Kay!

Smangii

Smangii Avatar
Smangii Avatar

March 2006
Yeah, hopefully I'll start doing some stuff as well :P

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
the only problem is though.. until people come up with new ideas for original codes the code database is really just gonna get updated with newer versions of the same thing i don't think that really counts... ok so the main coders update alot with new ideas but we need all coders to update new ideas rather than old ideas

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
bakura said:
the only problem is though.. until people come up with new ideas for original codes the code database is really just gonna get updated with newer versions of the same thing i don't think that really counts... ok so the main coders update alot with new ideas but we need all coders to update new ideas rather than old ideas

IM me on MSN. I've got a slew of ideas which I hold back merely because I don't want to overload CD (since he's the only one who's ever asked for ideas). So if you want an idea for a code, ask me. I'm sure we could get the DB filled with plenty of unique codes.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I've already got a list of 15 or so that I want to do, but don't have time to. :P

Smangii

Smangii Avatar
Smangii Avatar

March 2006
Finally, *bows to all* people who think the way I do! (Well...maybe not, lol) I do agree exactly what Neil said is happening, but I don't think that ProBoards is all 'coded-out'. There's got to be SOME unique ideas floating around, and I know i've got a few as well ^^ Hopefully the time will come for these codes to be put into action ;)

mxracer

mxracer Avatar

Official Member

May 2006
Thats a lot of codes :P

This is the first place that I come to look for codes, there are some codes here that you can't find else where.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
We'll have to thank Chris and all the coders who made those codes. They really help brighen the features of the boards up.

I think graphics is another story....-_-;;
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling