Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Luke: Yep. And your activity looked good too, so I've added you guys.

don0tto: I've added you guys now.

To both: If you can have our mini-banner up within 48 hours, that'd be great.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Smexy Shuffle Avatar
Taken your affiliate banner off due to no response. Thanks anyways

I'd like to apologize about this. Somehow my notification of posts to this thread got broken. If you'd like to reconsider let me know and I'll give you a verdict. >.<

Zaxinou

Zaxinou Avatar
Asar Ptah Neb Ankh

Official Member

July 2008
I don't know if you will accept but I'd like to affiliate with Studio Zero ^_^

URL: zaxinou.proboards.com
Banner: i143.photobucket.com/albums/r146/zaxinou/gm-aff-logo1.jpg

I understand if it doesn't meet your requirements just let me know.

Join Today!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Zaxinou Avatar
I don't know if you will accept but I'd like to affiliate with Studio Zero ^_^

URL: zaxinou.proboards.com
Banner: i143.photobucket.com/albums/r146/zaxinou/gm-aff-logo1.jpg

I understand if it doesn't meet your requirements just let me know.

So, right now it doesn't meet our requirements. You're close, but not quite there yet. We have a requirement of 10,000 posts for a forum, but I'm more lax if you have a good amount of (public) resources.

Unfortunately, you have a limited selection of public resources. Currently you have 6 design blogs (which I count as tutorials) and 5 PB codes for public resources... which means maybe 9,500 post requirement. If you can improve the public content, I can continue to relax the post requirement.

To clarify, "public" means "guest accessible."

Let me know if you have questions. In the mean time, I'll continue to track your forum's activity to see if you meet that requirement. :)

Toast?

Toast? Avatar

Official Member

August 2010
URL: n-designs.proboards.com
Banner: p6.pimg.in/3qB-WC.jpg

I know I don't reach the minimum requirements, but I was just inquiring further information.
Having my databases open to the public, how does it change the requirements?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Toast? Avatar

I know I don't reach the minimum requirements, but I was just inquiring further information.

It relaxes the requirements greatly, since our requirements are based on what guests can see and access.

For example, the 72 skins you have are worth anywhere from 0.5-1.5k posts (I'd have to see what the average quality is.) The 27 resources aren't worth nearly as much (maybe 100-200). You have 33 codes, which is probably about 100. The 16 tutorials also come out to be worth about 100.

So, in the best case, that'd drop the requirement to nearly 8,000 posts. Any other questions? :) (If there is other content I missed, just let me know.)

Toast?

Toast? Avatar

Official Member

August 2010
Chris Avatar
Toast? Avatar

It relaxes the requirements greatly, since our requirements are based on what guests can see and access.

For example, the 72 skins you have are worth anywhere from 0.5-1.5k posts (I'd have to see what the average quality is.) The 27 resources aren't worth nearly as much (maybe 100-200). You have 33 codes, which is probably about 100. The 16 tutorials also come out to be worth about 100.

So, in the best case, that'd drop the requirement to nearly 8,000 posts. Any other questions? :) (If there is other content I missed, just let me know.)

so, the minimum amount of post the forum can have is 10,000, and my forum has 3,500. and If having my databases open to the public knocks off about 8,000.

Then I should be able to become a partner, right? :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Toast? Avatar
Chris Avatar

so, the minimum amount of post the forum can have is 10,000, and my forum has 3,500. and If having my databases open to the public knocks off about 8,000.

Nooo. You misread what I said/I didn't explain well enough. :P

You knocked off about 2k with resources/databases. That means the new requirement is 8,000 instead of 10,00... so you're about 4,500 short currently. Again, additional resources submitted will bring you closer.

In the mean time, I am now tracking n-designs activity, so I can give you a much quicker answer once you reach the requirement. :)

P.S. Can you add a counter to the code database? It'd be a nice touch since you do for skins, tuts, and resources.

Toast?

Toast? Avatar

Official Member

August 2010
Chris Avatar
Toast? Avatar

You knocked off about 2k with resources/databases. That means the new requirement is 8,000 instead of 10,00... so you're about 4,500 short currently. Again, additional resources submitted will bring you closer.

In the mean time, I am now tracking n-designs activity, so I can give you a much quicker answer once you reach the requirement. :)

P.S. Can you add a counter to the code database? It'd be a nice touch since you do for skins, tuts, and resources.

That makes more sense :P
What do you mean by "counter"?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Toast? Avatar
Chris Avatar

That makes more sense :P
What do you mean by "counter"?

count*

Like, a total amount of the codes there? :P [33], etc.

Toast?

Toast? Avatar

Official Member

August 2010
sure, i"ll get on it now :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Toast? Avatar
sure, i"ll get on it now :P

;D

Toast?

Toast? Avatar

Official Member

August 2010

80 Skins, 42 Resources, 33 Codes and 23 Tutorials! ;D

Zaxinou

Zaxinou Avatar
Asar Ptah Neb Ankh

Official Member

July 2008
So how do you like me now Chris? ^_^

Join Today!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Zaxinou Avatar
So how do you like me now Chris? ^_^

Well, your activity is slightly on the slow end, but let's take a look at the content requirement right now. (Also, your "active" day was 54 new codes. :P That doesn't help.)

Codes: 78
Tutorials: 69 (estimated)
Resources: 4

I'll round off to about 10 posts/code (didn't inspect quality), 20 posts/tutorial, and 5 posts/resource.

6,534 + 780 + 1,380 + 20 = 8,714. Which is less than 10k. Again, these are rough estimates for now. The biggest issue is activity... I'm not seeing much activity unfortunately, and that's something that'll need to pick up before I can accept you. =/ Increasing activity always helps increase the post count, so that probably should be your main objective.

newBookmarkLockedFalling