Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

tyson

tyson Avatar

November 2007
Hi, I'm Tyson from Sunn-E Designs. We're a new community that is different from others.

The link is: www.sunn-edesigns.com/

We currently don't have a lot of members or posts because it's new (3 days old). But I'm posting resources daily, and I've been talking to people and they say that it'll go far.

We offer tutorials, support, free graphics upon request, personal blogs, emails, and more. As for the articles, I'm not sure what you'd count as an article, so it's up to you on that one.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
tyson said:
Hi, I'm Tyson from Sunn-E Designs. We're a new community that is different from others.

We currently don't have a lot of members or posts because it's new (3 days old). But I'm posting resources daily, and I've been talking to people and they say that it'll go far.

We offer tutorials, support, free graphics upon request, personal blogs, emails, and more. As for the articles, I'm not sure what you'd count as an article, so it's up to you on that one.

www.solidsnakedesigns.com

I think I can speak for the higher staff when I say that we don't accept rippers into our affiliates.

Last Edit: Nov 12, 2007 21:39:01 GMT by Scorpian
wat

tyson

tyson Avatar

November 2007
scorpian8867 said:
tyson said:

www.solidsnakedesigns.com

I think I can speak for the higher staff when I say that we don't accept rippers into our affiliates.

No offense here... but I think you better back up your statement, and you better do it well. I am by no means a ripper and still fail to this point understand what the hell you mean I rip?

I'm actually quite respected in the design community and also go by Kraze, Miracle, ProcessedKill, and Kracka Jack.

So, please, enlighten me on how I ripped? I'd actually be pleased to know.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
The design of your website is identical to the design of SSD. The system also runs using the exact same method. I define a "rip" as somebody using something that he/she did not create. You did not come up with that design. SSD has been using it for months. You openly stated that you've only had your site open for a few days.

I'm not trying to say that you're the one who applied the design, and I apologize if you took my statement as "You are a ripper, it's all your fault." I'm just saying that the design is not a custom design, it was stolen from another one. Again, I'm not saying that you're responsible for that.

Regardless of who copied it, it's still a ripped design. That alone is enough to stop your site from being accepted. It's a moot point to discuss who's at fault, so let's not go there. You won't be banned or punished or whatever. Just apply a new design. That's all I'm trying to say.
wat

tyson

tyson Avatar

November 2007
Has it occurred to you we're using the same CMS? I'm using Drupal, and by the looks of it, they are too... It's the same as saying Studio Zero is ripping Cryptic Creations since CC was there before.

If you'd like I could go around finding sites that look alike, hell, most design sites look alike and it's rare to find a new idea these days.

But that's alright, I'd prefer not affiliating either way now. Next time get the research done ;)

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
You've got to be kidding me. So, all this time, SSD has just been using a modified skin of the drupal default? I had no idea... I seriously apologize, then. SSD has been around for so long, I never thought something like this would happen. I'm more shocked than you are. I swear they said their CMS was custom-coded. Based on that, it was pretty obvious that your site had to be a copy. Usually, CMS scripts have a copyright at the bottom. Neither SSD nor your site had that.

Well, again, I apologize. I'm more disgusted at SSD than anybody else, right now. I'd suggest putting a link to the drupal system's page at the bottom of yours. I will promise you right now that I will not be the only one to make this mistake.
wat

getprocash

getprocash Avatar

Official Member

November 2007
Site URL: getprocash.com

Banner url: a339.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/85/m_6e52aa4725604dd786b071cb3272b2ea.png

Total posts: its a site no blog/posts

Total topics: its a site no/blog/posts

Total Members: 50

Last Edit: Nov 24, 2007 1:28:28 GMT by getprocash

火Pablo火

火Pablo火 Avatar
Hokage- Pablo

November 2007
Forum Url : www.rockleevortex.proboards98.com
MiniBanner url: img148.imageshack.us/img148/507/pabsminicopyvr8.gif

MY Naruto forum has over 150 members
And over 12,000 posts
We recently had new update and new member

we are putting yours up as we speak...or type lol

Thanks Pablo 8-)

Last Edit: Nov 25, 2007 0:27:30 GMT by 火Pablo火

CLICK THE IMAGES BELOW
rockleevortex.proboards.com

[/SIZE]

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
getprocash said:
Site URL: getprocash.com

Banner url: a339.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/85/m_6e52aa4725604dd786b071cb3272b2ea.png

Total posts: its a site no blog/posts

Total topics: its a site no/blog/posts

Total Members: 50

Unfortunately your site is not the type of affiliate site we're looking for. We prefer to stick within the "design site" field (though exceptions are made). Also, mini-banners are supposed to be 88x31.

---

Hidden Leaf: I'll get back to you with the decision within the week hopefully. :) Thanks for your patience.

Last Edit: Nov 26, 2007 3:30:02 GMT by Chris

火Pablo火

火Pablo火 Avatar
Hokage- Pablo

November 2007
Okay

Thanks you for out the time in

CLICK THE IMAGES BELOW

[/SIZE]

chris1056

chris1056 Avatar
Online, Forever.

Official Member

November 2007
* = Updated

Board URL: blackout1.proboards31.com/index.cgi

Hey Im Here To Represent Shadow Design. We Have Just Gone From V5 to V6, We Changed Templates, names (from Extreme Madness to Shadow Design) As Well As Merged With Another Forum.

* Updates And Merge Finished.
Previous Note:
Since We Are In The Middle Of A Merge/Upgrade We Will Be Updating All Our Banners Shorty (Hope Fully By Nov 29)

We Are Also Very Wide Spread. We Go From A wrestling Board To Gaming Talk, TV talk, and other stuff. Though Our Main Board Is Graphics *--> + A Tiny Bit Of Coding.

We Have:
* 284 Members
* Total Topics: 5,062
*Total Posts: 41,716
*Exact Numbers (Taken on Dec 2)

Our Board Is a little Over 3 1/2 Years Old.

Some Of Our Images:
Our Promo Banner:

*Our Affilate:
Or

Our Full Banner (more of a Logo, A Real Banner Will Be Made Soon):

i85.photobucket.com/albums/k47/meter1060/Logo.gif
* Hopefully Logo Isnt Too Big.

I Hope You Like Our Forum!

Thanks,
Chris ~ Shadow Design Co Owner + Representative

Last Edit: Dec 2, 2007 17:31:39 GMT by chris1056
If ANYONE has Filled Your Image Please Put "[F]" In the Title So People Know It Has Been Filled!

ANY Image Made By Me Is NOT to Be Entered In Any Competition, Or Be Claimed As Your Own!

Image Clickable

windwaker

windwaker Avatar
Hey!

Dedicated Member

October 2005
Nintendo-Central
- One of the oldest most successful Nintendo Proboards.
nintendo-central.com

ncentral.proboards43.com/

When the main admin is logged in, we've got 5,243 posts, that's not including our archives. We're also starting up an original arcade that's going to play Wii friendly flash games. If you count our game review section, it's going to be indexed, and that can count as our 10+ articles.

We're a site made by the members, run by WindWaker, for the people. We want you for an affiliate! :)

minibanner URL:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/windwaker123z/nintendocentral/v2/minibanner.gif

on guest view it only has about 4,600 posts.

Last Edit: Dec 2, 2007 2:25:18 GMT by windwaker

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Hidden Leaf Village: Sorry. We're going to have to pass. And I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you. School work makes communication between the "deciders" more difficult.

Shadow Design: You're using a premade. Sorry.

Nintendo-Central: As our rules state, it must be 5,000 posts. However, once you reach this, post back. You'll probably be added since you're a past affiliate. :)

火Pablo火

火Pablo火 Avatar
Hokage- Pablo

November 2007
Okay i understand

CLICK THE IMAGES BELOW

[/SIZE]

chris1056

chris1056 Avatar
Online, Forever.

Official Member

November 2007
Shadow Design: You're using a premade. Sorry.

We Are Just Getting A New Skin, Customed By One Of Our MODS.
We Hope To Have It Installed By The End Of The Week.

If ANYONE has Filled Your Image Please Put "[F]" In the Title So People Know It Has Been Filled!

ANY Image Made By Me Is NOT to Be Entered In Any Competition, Or Be Claimed As Your Own!

Image Clickable

newBookmarkLockedFalling