Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Alright, I think it's become evident that I do not like to fill graphic requests. My main problem is just that I can't remember to do them. Therefore, I am going to need help. I can still fill them, but I'd like a small team to take care of them as well.

Anybody who would like to apply, just post below. Be sure to tell me your qualifications, i.e. where you fill requests, some examples of your work, etc. Also tell me past staff positions you've held at various places. If you're still unsure of what to include, just post here asking as well. I'll filter out the applications myself.

I'll look at all applications, and decide myself who gets accepted. Those who I choose will not become an official staff member, since I'm doing this on my own, not with the back-up of the higher-ups. You will, however, be given a custom title saying that you are an official request filler guy. With luck, you may even get a title that has a better name than that. :P

If you don't want to apply, then don't. However, if you can, and have the will, please help to fill the requests in the gfx request board. I'd like to try and expand it as much I can. Also, note that those who do apply and are accepted do have a higher chance of replacing me as the gfx mod.

wat

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'll also be willing to chip in an official rank with a special icon (in v2). No extra powers, but it shows your status at least. :)

chris1056

chris1056 Avatar
Online, Forever.

Official Member

November 2007
I can
I fill requests at Socal (user: Chris1056), and Proboards Support Board (user: chris1056). i have had Photoshop for a few years. I enjoy making pictures, and i have alot of time on my hands, (except for school). I Also Do Some Animations, But Barley Any1 Asks.

i haven't had any graphics jobs, but i think it would be sweet if i could.

Here Are Some Of My PIcs most are my sigs, some are requests,:

Here Are Some "Premade" Images:

Last Edit: Dec 12, 2007 1:38:21 GMT by chris1056
If ANYONE has Filled Your Image Please Put "[F]" In the Title So People Know It Has Been Filled!

ANY Image Made By Me Is NOT to Be Entered In Any Competition, Or Be Claimed As Your Own!

Image Clickable

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
I'd also like to help. I have been the main admin in my ally forum of travian (am no more because I left the game) and I'm the main admin of my forum Inheritances now. I work with PS and here're some of the signatures I made for my forum and the animated banner. I'm not filling requests anywhere yet.

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

* Please try to avoid posting images with a width greater than 550px. They stretch the board on some skins.

Last Edit: Dec 13, 2007 21:29:14 GMT by Scorpian

chris1056

chris1056 Avatar
Online, Forever.

Official Member

November 2007
looks good elyna
If ANYONE has Filled Your Image Please Put "[F]" In the Title So People Know It Has Been Filled!

ANY Image Made By Me Is NOT to Be Entered In Any Competition, Or Be Claimed As Your Own!

Image Clickable

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
thanks chris1056

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
i'll bew willing to throw in a free cookie to :P

Good luck everyone :)

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
*shrugs* I might be able to help if needed.
k

chris1056

chris1056 Avatar
Online, Forever.

Official Member

November 2007
Cool, Lots Of People. How Many People Do You Guys Need?

Image Clickable

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
I could help. I do do digital art and have been named "Artist of the Year" at my school. However I tend not to put up my art online; instead I get it printed onto canvases. It's school holidays down here so I could be of great assistance. I really love to help and I would gladly design templates and skins. I had PhotoShop until my computer crashed, now I have Flash MX 2004 which has been a great help also. I might get some art up here later.

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
alucard said:
i'll bew willing to throw in a free cookie to :P

Good luck everyone :)

I'd like to see that :P

but one question: when is the dead line for the applications? just wanted to know :P :)

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
No dead-line. I'll just do this on my own time. One un-announced day, I'll sit down, and read through them. I'll then go grab something to eat, forget everything I just read, come back later, read it again, and repeat. Eventually, though, there is a chance that I might actually decide on somebody. :)
wat

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
lol, alright. was just curious :P

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
I can do userbars but I'm a loser and thats all I can do. So if thats enough to get a little icon I'll do it! ( I'll do it even without the icon but whatever lol)

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
$©Ø®Þ!@Ω™ 64, sorry about the image size. won't happen again. I just noticed today that you modified it.

newBookmarkLockedFalling