Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ady

Ady Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
prox said:
People obsessed with gaming and computers. By this I mean on them for over 15 hours per day, and always talking about them, when they are not on them. I hope none of you are like this.. >_>

Uhh... hehe. :D

J/k. I don't go my laptop for that long, probably about 5-6 hours a day maximum. Plus I can't really talk about computers to my friends since non of them really go online much.

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Er.. I'm probably on my computer longer than 15 hours a day but I don't talk about them whenever I do get off. <.<;

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
ty said:
Er.. I'm probably on my computer longer than 15 hours a day but I don't talk about them whenever I do get off. <.<;
Same here. I never talk about my computer life, unless I get together with maii local Ragnarok Server buddies.

Ady

Ady Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
ty said:

Geek! :o *Sprays Wishy with Silly String*

J/k lol.

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Same here. I never talk about my computer life, unless I get together with maii local Ragnarok Server buddies.

Haha, same with me.. But we only talk about it for a few minutes before our normal lives again. :D

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
ty said:

Haha, same with me.. But we only talk about it for a few minutes before our normal lives again. :D
Yep. Before school and lunch is the only time I talk about Ragnarok.

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Yep. Before school and lunch is the only time I talk about Ragnarok.

OMG, exact same again.. O_o

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Um, all the talk about anime. j/k

But uh....I would have to say that people who ask to be staff, it's annoying to the staff, and then it lessens their chance. So don't ask. :P This has happened on my old forums and ones that I am currently on.

EDIT: Oh and my mother. Long story....

Last Edit: Aug 23, 2005 21:22:50 GMT by Kay

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Yeah, no matter how much I would love to be a staff member I would never ask. It makes you seem like a fool too if you think about it..

¿J-pop?

¿J-pop? Avatar

August 2005
The thing that annoys me are people that are annoying..like n00bs. A person kept iming me saying hello and stuff..they need to learn to be patient..gosh..lol

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Oh.. Yeah, I don't like n00bs either.. Especially when I used to play MMORPGs I would try to help them level by healing them as they faught and whenever I ran out of MP they got really angry and made a few insaults before logging off. >_<

There's also people who annoy you 24/7 when you're making them a graphic. "IS IT DONE YET?!"

newBookmarkLockedFalling