Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling

Smangii

Smangii Avatar
Smangii Avatar

March 2006
Don't even get me started :P

PSP<3

Edit: w00t new page!

Last Edit: Sept 18, 2007 5:00:43 GMT by Smangii

4lb3rt »

4lb3rt » Avatar

August 2007
I like Photoshop because I have used it for a couple of years. Paintshop, however did I never even try to learn. Though I used the quick animation guide thing in Animation Shop for a while before I learned to use Imageready.
So go PhotoShop!!

Last Edit: Oct 4, 2007 14:30:51 GMT by 4lb3rt »

Allan

Allan Avatar
It's All Good

Dedicated Member

March 2006
I agree with smangii i have used both ps and psp and i prefer psp.Maybe it's the old saying you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
trying to think of what to make

richardgary1223
I prefer Photoshop over Paint shop pro, because I've never actually used PSP, basically I mean.. :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Old thread... but I highly prefer PS. :P I just started with it and it's grown on me.

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
Chris Avatar
Old thread... but I highly prefer PS. :P I just started with it and it's grown on me.

Watch out before you get addicted :P

But yeah, I go with PS. Never used PSP so I can't say which one is better/easier.

richardgary1223
<whew> No warning... cool!!

This term(reviving old threads) is also called gravedigging.. ;)

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
lol, I haven't given my opinion on this yet :P

richardgary1223
give it fast. Give it fast. :P lol

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
done :P

GlitchesSocom

GlitchesSocom Avatar
I'm Kinda a Big Deal

Official Member

May 2008
I am going to have to say Photoshop because it is the only one I use. Plus this is what I learned on in school and not on Paintshop Pro.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I used PSP for a while but never to the extent that I used Photoshop, so it might be unfair to compare. PS does have a better interface and I think it's easier to use, but I never really bothered to fully try out PSP.

Miss Moose ♥

Miss Moose ♥ Avatar
Love The Moose.

Dedicated Member

August 2007
I've tried both. I first tried PSP. That was terribly difficult. It was hard to understand, easy to get lost, and hard to control. After I heard from a friend about PS, I switched to that. PS is alot easier and better. I could understand how to work everything, and there were alot more options. So my vote is for PS.

.XeroCint

.XeroCint Avatar
OmniXST

Dedicated Member

September 2006
Miss Moose ♥ Avatar
I've tried both. I first tried PSP. That was terribly difficult. It was hard to understand, easy to get lost, and hard to control. After I heard from a friend about PS, I switched to that. PS is alot easier and better. I could understand how to work everything, and there were alot more options. So my vote is for PS.

My thoughts exactly

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Paint Shop Pro is for the win. lol.

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling