Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

- ± T à z ²

- ± T à z ² Avatar
Tadaima!

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Written by: - ± T à z ²
Program: Adobe Photoshop
Difficulty: :: rate 2 ::
Duration 2-10 minutes

Alright thought i would submit 1 of my own tutorials, this is very basic and should be very easy to do, this can be very effective if you want to create a coding or graphics site or whatever, just learn it d**n it. I'll try and explain it very well, if you have some questions just reply to this topic, ok here we go!

1/ Alrighty first what do we have to do? what... you don't know... --> Create a new Document thingy, (CTRL+N) here are the settings i have done, you don't have to follow them its just an example, but you might aswell?

Click Here

2/ Wait! don't think its over... -_-' Now we go and obtain the moniter we want, just head on over to www.google.com/images/ and type in "moniters" or something, heres the image i have:

Click Here

After you have found the one you like, right click on to the image and click on copy, maximize your photoshop and go to file -> then new. It should automatically have created the size for the moniter what you have obtained, if so just click on ok, then paste the moniter on to that new file which you have just created. (CTRL+V) If the size didn't come out right copy the moniter again and paste it in a new document.

3/ Ok now that you have your moniter, drag the moniter on to the document on which you had created at the very first of this tutorial, like this:

Click Here

You can place it anywhere, but in the centre seems more sensible. XP

4/ *Whisper, whisper* We are nearly there, don't worry. Now we have to get a screen shot of your website or whatever you want, just maximize the screen which you want displayed and then screen shoot it, what? you don't know how?! -_-' the key is near to the top right corner, normally it should be next to scroll lock, the exact name of the key is: "Print Scrn SysRq" lol.

After you have print screen the screen you want, maximize adobe photoshop then press (CTRL+N) or file -> New and the file size should be 1024 x 768 i think lol yea... if so then click ok and then press (CTRL+V) and it should have pasted the screen shot which you have taken on to the page. Great...

Now go to: Image --> Image Size

and do the following:

Click Here

5/ Do what basically you did on step 3, just drag the image on to the first document in which you had started, the one where you dragged the moniter on to. ^^ Something like this:

Click Here

6/ Nearly there, now since you should have you website screen shot selected, go to: Edit --> Transform --> Distort.

You should notice tiny boxes have appear on each corner and sides of your image, all you have to do now is drag each corner of the squares to the corners of the moniter screen, like so:

Click Here

Its lookin good ya! >:(

7/ After that it should end up something like this:

Click Here

I would of shown you a nice logo with tht image but i was too lazy. >:(
Yea! i hoped you learnt something here, muhahaha not too shabby for a first tutorial huh? i would mostly appreciate it if you tried it out yourself and showing me the results. Enjoy! :P

Last Edit: Aug 21, 2005 7:14:24 GMT by - ± T à z ²

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Wow, that was a great tut. I wish I had Photoshop so I could try it out. Great job man!

:: rate 4 ::

Last Edit: Aug 21, 2005 7:10:04 GMT by Lucifer

- ± T à z ²

- ± T à z ² Avatar
Tadaima!

Dedicated Member

August 2005
lucifer said:
Wow, that was a great tut. I wish I had Photoshop so I could try it out. Great job man!

:: rate 4 ::

Arh! thanks me matey arh! took me awhile, v_v but yea i see some graphics sites have this type of thing on there logos, heh. :D

p16.Hamirick

p16.Hamirick  Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Nice tut... will use... simple, but very effective and tidy. Have PS will try it out :P
P16Studio: 80% Complete

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
bumped for chris to examine.
k

newBookmarkLockedFalling