Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
What type of game would it be? Then what would it be?

For me it would basically be a remake of Super Smash Bros. Melee but with sega characters and levels.. I'd love to play as Tails, infact I'd probably play with him so much that I'd completely master him and be able to pwn everybody!

Edit: Either that or a Sonic RPG..

Last Edit: Aug 21, 2005 7:10:09 GMT by Nicola

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I'd make a side scroller. I don't know if it wouldbe considered a platformer or adventure, so I said other. Anyway, it'd either be Castlevania or something like Castlevania and Devil May Cry...on acid. If I made a game, it would be insanely twisted and psychotic. It would drive all but the most hardcore of gamers mad. It'd be awesome.

p16.Hamirick

p16.Hamirick  Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
RPG... along the lines of Runescape or Ultima Online
P16Studio: 80% Complete

- ± T à z ²

- ± T à z ² Avatar
Tadaima!

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Runescape... rofl! *cough* ¬¬ yes i would make an RPG game. There are several different tools on how to make them. ^^

p16.Hamirick

p16.Hamirick  Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Runescape Pwns all other java applications
P16Studio: 80% Complete

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Probably an RPG or an action/adventure game. RPG's rock, but when you see a true action/adventure game shine, it's better than anything else.

Maybe an action/adventure game with RPG elements, or something.

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
It'd probably be a shooter. But it wouldn't be like every other shooter where all you have to do is run around and then go shoot random things. It would involve some more brain power thatn that.

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Oh! I'd also make a game simular to RE:4 but actually make it scary like it should of been. Such as making the chainsaw guy pop out randomly and not at specific times. I'd also add RE:3 "freak moments", like a large zombie simular to Nemisis is walking up the stairs and you can either jump out the window or hide in a dresser.

Last Edit: Aug 21, 2005 21:12:13 GMT by Nicola

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
Yeah. A good Zombie shooter. Those are really fun. I wouldn't mind making something similar to Half Life.

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
RPGs cause I enjoy making them.

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Yeah.. I'd just want a game that's actually scary and not babyish.. Which makes me want to make a new topic.. ::Goes to make it.::

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
Haha. Yeah. Half Life wasn't even that scary to me. It would have to be a lot scarier than that. . .I wonder what it would be rated. o.0

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Well RPG for sure.

The rest don't interest me.

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
Me neither. If you guys want to get a jump on designing games, byond.com allows you to create your own 2D games and have players play them online!

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Wow.. Sounds pretty cool. I'll have to check that out. XD

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling