Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
Yeah.. I designed some games for it. I left and stopped though.

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Cool. How difficult would you say it is to use?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
If I'd make a game.... I'd make a FPS, but an FPS with an RPG base. Where, its like this. If you're good enough, you can win at any level, but the higher levle you are, the easier it is.

You'd be able to carry an asortment of weapons. You could customize certain guns. Like, upgrade their capacity, firing speed, reload speed, etc. You could buy additional things for certain guns. Like a scope for rifles, or a uhh... base or whatever its called for some guns.

You could use more powerful guns as you leveled, and you would do more damage to enemies as you gained levels. It'd also be sort of futureistic-apocolyptic like, with zombies and undead walking the earth, then random mutants, etc.

You'd gain EXP by killing them, and you'd eventually level. There would be a plot, but it'd be sort of sub-game plot, and be MMO like Guild Wars. By sub-game, I mean you don't have to play through the game with the plot, you can just go places by following random roads, etc.

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Hm.. That makes me feel like playing a Halo RPG. If you actually think about it it sounds pretty cool.

An online shooter mmorpg would be cool to, especially if you were aloud to player kill whenever you wanted. Just imagine someone's been fighting a monster for the past hour trying to get a level up and right before he kills it you snipe him out. XD

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
ty said:
Cool. How difficult would you say it is to use?
Pretty easy, there are a couple tuts on how to code scripts for it and premade files for you to use.

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Sounds nice then, guess I'll look more into later.. I doubt I'll ever make a game with it though, because no one would want to touch something horrible. XD

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Sports games get boring quickly... so add a twist.... :P

---

And an FPS RPG would be good. There would be different servers though, some Player Killing, some not. It'd sort of be like Guild Wars and CS combined. You can go into a huge lobby, and find players to make a game, or you can make a server and wait for users to join.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Wow, what a mouth full.

MMOFPSRPG = Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter Role Playing Game

Rouno

Rouno Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I'd choose to create an RPG with elements from Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, Suikoden, and ideas from my own imagination.

It'd be set in a fantasy world (of course) immersed in a storyline that's not ridden with too many cliches or overused ideas.

:)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Eichi, that's like.... not possible anymore XD

Rouno

Rouno Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
XD

I shall make it happen!

:D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
You would :P And I'd help.... I'd like, give you my whole list of RPG info I got bored and made... I also gave that to Eric for his game >_>

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling