Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
The topic should be pretty self explanatory. Which age of consols did you like the most? Me, I liked the old days best, just because I like 8-Bit graphics the most. XD

So, which age of gaming did you like the most?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
As much as I love the new stuff, nothing will ever topple the originals. NES and SNES are two of my favorite systems. Good ol' 16 bit games...

Whoever says the middle has problems XD j/k

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Yeah.. I wish I still had my Sega Genisis. XD.. I'd probably be playing Sonic on it right now.. Ahh.. Sonic.. that game was so fun.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
lucifer said:
As much as I love the new stuff, nothing will ever topple the originals. NES and SNES are two of my favorite systems. Good ol' 16 bit games...

Whoever says the middle has problems XD j/k

Middle. =P

Seriously, though, probably in between middle and current-gen. The N64 and PSX days were nice, but so were this gen's. Old systems are good too, so it's hard to decide, really.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I personally think N64 was horrible. PSX wasn't bad, but you can't really like that without liking PS2.

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Actually, I think N64 was pretty cool because of some of the great games it had.. Conker, Mario 64, Zelda, and.. Er.. The Pokemon games.

I never really liked any of the games for the PSX though, except for Inuyasha, Digimon World, and the Final Fantasy series.

And I think the Gameboy seemed alot cooler than the Gameboy Advance.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
All three.

I personally never played the best games that were on the NES :'( Why? Cause by the time I understood how to play, SNES was out... and my dad had bought both >_> And I didn't even get into games until N64....

N64 was great because of a few games. 007 Goldeneye, LoZ: OoT, BattleTanks 1 and 2 (Beat. Game. Ever. Bitch. 2k+ hours.....), and a few others. Oh, MegaMan 64 :)

The current gen are all the next in the series to the originals... except Halo, really.

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
SNESSNESSNESSNESSNES
SNESSNESSNESSNESSNES
SNESSNESSNESSNESSNES
SNESS <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3

Last Edit: Aug 22, 2005 3:29:54 GMT by Chris

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
GenisisGenisisGenisisGenisis
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Hey.. They had Sonic. :P
XD

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Heh, PS2 can go online as well. Also if I'm right, it can play DVDs without needing to use a device like the X-Box. I'm not exactly sure though.. I have a DVD player so I never used my PS2 to watch a DVD..

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Yup online capabilities and DVD player. But Xbox has the ability to overwrite game tracks with songs stored on your Xbox. Pretty nifty.

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Yeah.. That's nice but the only game that allows you to use it is Tony Hawk.. Or at least that I know of.. Otherwise I can use my sterio. XD

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Grand Theft Auto does aswell I believe.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Medium. I love PS2 also, but I did better with PS and N64. :P