Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Was the scariest? Because most games say "Scariest game of 2005!" but ends up being the least scariest game ever to be in your hands.

For me it would be Resident Evil 3 Nemisis. I can handle RE:4 home alone in the dark easily, but RE:3 is a different story.. I can only play that with my parents home, the lights on, and with my sister in the room. :-X

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
Devil May Cry 2 was pretty badass.. >:(

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
The only game that I was allowed to play was Half Life. -_-;;

So it would have to be Half Life. Even if it wasn't scary. . .

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
None. I don't play scary games. Mainly because the current "scary" games are pretty much Doom 3(don't have an Xbox) and Silent Hill(for PS1)...I think that's it. I don't know, but I want to play both.

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Ah, Silent Hill didn't scare me but it did disturb me.. When in the beggining you get stuck in the gate fence and thousands of midgets run up and start stabbing you.. Doom 3 isn't scary to me though.. I can easily play it home alone at night because it's more of an addrenaline game than scary..

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Oh, well I've heard both are uber scary. I borrowed my friend's Xbox and I was gonna rent Doom 3, but they were out. :(

And I would play Silent Hill, but I don't buy old games. Because I'm talking about the psOne version, not the newer one. Silent Hill 3 I think it is.

Last Edit: Aug 21, 2005 21:39:59 GMT by Lucifer

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Yeah.. That's the same one I'm talking about.. I never played 2 and 3 before..

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
The scariest game I've probably played is RE4, but that's probably nothing compared to REmake (Resident Evil remake on GCN), the other RE's, and games like Silent Hill.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
RE4 or Halo for me. >_>

IT may be sad, but its true. I don't have many scary games.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Wait, I remember parts of Ocarina of Time were creepy (Bottom of the Well and ReDeads) and Majora's Mask (that one well in Ikana Canyon). But that was just me. But creepy doesn't always equal scary.

Last Edit: Aug 22, 2005 3:01:02 GMT by Ess Ohh

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
I thought The Tenchu Games were pretty scary to play at night time.

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
RE4 or Halo for me. >_>

IT may be sad, but its true. I don't have many scary games.

Are you saying you're not scared of them but those are the only scary-ish games you got? I really hope so.. Because if you're scared of Halo then.. :(

Wait, I remember parts of Ocarina of Time were creepy (Bottom of the Well and ReDeads) and Majora's Mask (that one well in Ikana Canyon). But that was just me. But creepy doesn't always equal scary.

Yeah that was scary and so was Wind Waker, whenever the mummies burst out of the coffins.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm scared of the video from where the Flood come... specially since I read the books... that part is in so much detail >_<

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Lol, I got that one. I guess I should read it and see for myself.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
It may also be because I first played that part alone, at midknight, at my mom's house (whihc is creepy), in a dark room.

newBookmarkLockedFalling