Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Ahh, I can see how the fear evolved from there. XD But if you get scared from that I want to see you play one of the old Resident Evil games, the ones that are actually scary. :D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P I'll play them sometimes.... honestly, I don't get scared if its me in a scary situation... I'm usually calm and collected... but when its movies, video games, etc. I get creeped out XD

Last Edit: Aug 22, 2005 4:13:10 GMT by Chris

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
I'll play them sometimes....

Oh. :D

Whenever I play RE:3 I can only play it for a short period of time before having to turn it off in fright. XD

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
sometime*

Typo. :P

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Oh, heh.. And think about it, that one letter changed the meaning of that setence. XD

And I was just playing RE:3 out of boredrem.. At least until Nemisis came running down the alley at me. That was so scary.. even though I was expecting it. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Who the heck is Nemesis?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Bio-engineered mutant zombie.

Rouno

Rouno Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
ty said:
Was the scariest? Because most games say "Scariest game of 2005!" but ends up being the least scariest game ever to be in your hands.

For me it would be Resident Evil 3 Nemisis. I can handle RE:4 home alone in the dark easily, but RE:3 is a different story.. I can only play that with my parents home, the lights on, and with my sister in the room. :-X

There is really no horror game that has made me truly scared. However, there are some that made me jump at certain times. If you must know, the games were Fatal Frame and Silent Hill 4: The Room.

I don't really play survival horror games any more. Almost all of them have the same cliches and overused elements, though I still like the RE series. :D

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
They bug me...always bad camera angles.

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Eh.. Here's a bad picture of Nemesis.

And yeah, the bad camera angles get very annoying when you first start playing but then you get used to it.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
BAd camera angles suck....

And that's Nemesis? Pssh.... what a pushover. >_>

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
RE4 = all-around 3-D camera angles.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
What SO said XD Its so true. And RE4 rocks.

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Yeah but this is scariest game, not coolest game. XD

Another really scary game that I remember is called "Ghost" I think. You're car breaks down and you go through a house to find a way back home, but in the house there's ghost everywhere and if you look out the window you can see someone walking past it sometimes.. Ack, it's giving me shivers remebering it..

newBookmarkLockedFalling