Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
My answer would be "on occasions" because I only cheat if I beat the game or if it's ridiculously tough..

Deceit

Deceit Avatar
Formally Aphoric

Official Member

August 2005
I cheat in games on occasions, only if I dont really like the game and just want to screw around on it or I rented the game and don't want to waste time buying it =P

Last Edit: Aug 24, 2005 13:37:09 GMT by Deceit

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I only cheat if I've beat it, its an RPG and I don't want to waste time leveling (some its because it takes forever >_<), if its nearly impossible otherwise.... and yeah, that's like it :P

¿J-pop?

¿J-pop? Avatar

August 2005
I don't really cheat, I use tips and stuff. Like one of the Zelda games, I use walkthroughs cause sometimes it can be confusing

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Yeah.. I don't call that cheating because I have to do that too in every Zelda game. XP

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Tips and walthroughs/guides are not cheating. Its people helping you really.

Xikeon

Xikeon Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Same as wishy:
My answer would be "on occasions" because I only cheat if I beat the game or if it's ridiculously tough..

:P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I Cheat When...
  • The game is uber hard
  • I'm renting it and don't have time
  • I've already beaten it
  • Just to mess around
  • Because I'm too damn lazy

So sometimes is my answer. But chances are, I'll cheat in a game eventually.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
If a game has codes, you'll see me cheating. I'm talking about regular codes, though, and not stuff like Action Replay. AR could essentially bring more replay value in some games, though.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
AR is for messing around only.... like having your friend bomb you in LoZ: WW and having unlimited money to do so.

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
I used to when I was younger. Now? Never.

Well never if we're talking about playing properly.Of course I do cheats on San andreas if I just want a muck around and don't save it. I may have to break my never cheating vow soon as I'm bloody stuck in the Medal of honor allied assault sniper level :(

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
If you're stuck, and its beyond your ability, then you can probably cheat Jamie. And by beyond, I mean you've tried 20-30 times >_>

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Yeah.. Try a good 20 times before finally cheating, since I happen to get stuck alot in just about any game I play. One I remember is RE: Code Veronica. I had one hit left and I had to run past three "snatchers" without getting hit once. A few hours later, I finally got past them. XD

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
cddude229 said:
If you're stuck, and its beyond your ability, then you can probably cheat Jamie. And by beyond, I mean you've tried 20-30 times >_>

It's so awful though! You can't even see the snipers who are hitting you because they're so well concealed. Even a walkthrough (I use them ;)) I looked at commented on that.

Well, I've picked a few off and am gradually advancing throught the level =)

jc

jc Avatar

Male

December 2009
I cheat occasionaly only because im bored and want to do somthin REALLY cool

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling