Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Smangii

Smangii Avatar
Smangii Avatar

March 2006
I shattered my knee... AGAIN. It happened before while skateboarding, fell on concrete and shattered it... now, I've done it again (I have no idea how... or doing what) but I went to get x-rays done since I've been complaining about it and they said now it's pretty much permanently damaged >__> Just great. I've got to wear this cast for 8 weeks, then I'll be put into a brace until I can walk on my own. Yeah, it hurts like hell ><

What sucks is that I can't play any sports, or do gym, probably for the rest of my life if its permanent. dammit, there's goes my chances of making the Track Team =(

So, for the past two days I've been rushing in and out of doctor's offices, pharmacies for pain medication, and my mom is thinking about getting me a wheelchair. I REFUSE!!! I'm on crutches now, I hate it... I'd prefer to just hop around, but I almost fell down the stairs today XD

Meh, so that's what's up with me, and my lack of activity... I'll still go to school during the week (NO!..) So it's my normal schedule, just don't expect anything new or exciting from me, I'm a reeeaalll bad mood and pain killers are knocking me out cold every few hours... =(

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Aw.. poor smangii :'(

Hopefully it'll get better...
k

Fjörynn

Fjörynn Avatar
My fingers can touch -anything- but them selves

Official Member

November 2006
Well when you lose a gate to one goal you condition could lead you to other gates that might hold more fullfilling things? sure you can run, but what about others things you like to do? ^_^

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
hey smangii don't worry too much --- i bet the healing will be really fast ---- and give it a month of PROPER REST and you'll definitely be walking briskly again.

***quickly goes and gets my buddhist friend to do a namiyo-horengyo chant***

seriously - it'll get better. Hold on.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Ouch, that sounds like it hurts. I'm sorry to hear this though, I hope you heal up quickly.

But seriously, as the saying goes; when one door closes, another door opens.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
kay said:
Ouch, that sounds like it hurts. I'm sorry to hear this though, I hope you heal up quickly.

Unless it's a revolving door....

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
aleon said:
kay said:

Revolving door, eh? Don't you have anything better to do than be sarcastic towards me? -_-

Last Edit: Nov 19, 2006 3:33:43 GMT by Kay

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
kay said:
aleon said:

Revolving door, eh? Don't you have anything better to do than be sarcastic towards me? -_-

No, of course not. Don't you have anything better to do than question things you already know the answer to?

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
aleon said:
kay said:

No, of course not. Don't you have anything better to do than question things you already know the answer to?

Well lets see, I'm talking to you on MSN, and debating whether or not to make a birthday thread for ya here too...so, nope. I don't have anything to do but annoy you with questions I already know the answers to. Now, don't you have anything better to do than pester me? :D :P

Last Edit: Nov 19, 2006 3:45:05 GMT by Kay

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
kay said:
aleon said:

Well lets see, I'm talking to you on MSN, and debating whether or not to make a birthday thread for ya here too...so, nope. I don't have anything to do but annoy you with questions I already know the answers to. Now, don't you have anything better to do than pester me? :D :P

I think you're mistaken on whom it is doing the pestering, based on the bold.

Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
aleon said:
kay said:

Hate to break it to you, but life is not a Monopoly game. You're the one who threw a damn half bottle of coke at me!

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
kay said:
aleon said:

Hate to break it to you, but life is not a Monopoly game. You're the one who threw a damn half bottle of coke at me!

Not my fault you're an easy target.

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
aleon said:
kay said:

Not my fault you're an easy target.

Easy target?! I didn't even deserve that bottle flying pass my head!

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I can't beleive i'm saying this to an admin and a mod, but please stay on topic... this isn't really the place to discuss your problems.
k

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
You tell them fredy!

:P

seriously guys -

smangii --- since you will not be doing any outdoor activities for a while --- focus on creating even more surreal art -- u do a hell of a job anyway! who knows --- the quality of ur art might just triple overnight!!

:)

and its just a matter of a couple of weeks or a month or two. You'll b back on ur feet and playing soccer before yu know.

all the best.

newBookmarkLockedFalling