Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
absolutely --- :) (although I personally hated DOOM being made into such an awful movie. Resident Evil movies are kick-ass though :P )

Fury Of The Storm

Fury Of The Storm Avatar
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph Is For Good Men To Do Nothing!

August 2005
Doom was actually pretty good actually, that first person shooter part was awesome! And yeah Resident Evil was pretty wicked

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
i wonder if we get to see what Master Chief looks like without his helmet.

Fury Of The Storm

Fury Of The Storm Avatar

August 2005
Something tells me yes, because that commercial showed him without his helmet though we didn't see it I have a feeling we will see his face at the end, don't forget that Master Chief is a genetically inhanced human!

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
dragonforce2005 said:
Something tells me yes, because that commercial showed him without his helmet though we didn't see it I have a feeling we will see his face at the end, don't forget that Master Chief is a genetically inhanced human!

I highly doubt it. We might see his hair or his eyes, but not his full face, as Bungie's whole point is to keep Halo fans aching to see how Master Chief looks like until the end.

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
i think so too. one of the kids in the commercial was Master Chief when he was young i believe.

Fury Of The Storm

Fury Of The Storm Avatar

August 2005
salvager said:
i think so too. one of the kids in the commercial was Master Chief when he was young i believe.

What makes you say that?

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
dragonforce2005 said:
salvager said:

What makes you say that?

Well, it's a general guess that many fans have guessed, considering it shows them, and then suddenly Master Chief, making the viewer generally think Master Chief was dreaming or pondering about the past, in this case, his past.

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Correct, that was the Master Chief and his love when they were way younger. Although I think by the time the movie comes out --- the video-game series will be over so I think its a safe bet to say they will show Master Chief's face in the movie. Wasn't Master Chief a Spartan? What was the name of the planet again which was devastated by the Covenant forces before Master Chief escaped with Cortana to orbit around Threshold?

Also I wanna know what's happened to Cortana? the words she says --- I have seen your past, I have seen your future, this is how the world ends then she flashes in some more each time --- looks to me she's being controlled or somebody else may be talking through her. But O man that Covenant installation opening in the plains of New Mombasa and the particle stream hitting the sky --- awesome scene!! :D

Fury Of The Storm

Fury Of The Storm Avatar

August 2005
Don't forget that Cortana is in the clutches of the Gravemind, if you watched at the end of the credits of Halo 2 there's an extra scene, which can basically give you hints on what's about to happen

cf
halo 3 is going to be good, most likely, better then both pc games, which they already proved with the second one, for x

Last Edit: Feb 10, 2007 17:40:04 GMT by cf

Samus

Samus Avatar
Wheee

Official Member

January 2007
I don't really mind about how the story of Halo 3 goes. Sure, I'd like to see what becomes of the Covenant now that they've had that civil war type thing, but if it isn't told, I won't mind. Just so long as Halo 3 has that excellent game play that the first two had, I'll buy it. Heck, even if it didn't have said game play, I'd still buy it.

I don't think the Covenant will be defeated at the end of Halo 3 anyways. It will probably just end with something along the lines of Master Chief saving Earth, and the Covenant retreating. But it will all eventually be told. I'm mean, Bungie has stated that Halo 3 would be the end of that saga type thingy. But that doesn't mean that they wont make a whole new series of Halo. Maybe playing as one of the Spartans that weren't at Reach when the Covenant attacked.

Bungie has really set themselves up with a way of making huge amounts of money, for a very long time.
Extreme Data

newBookmarkLockedFalling