Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling

Fury Of The Storm

Fury Of The Storm Avatar
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph Is For Good Men To Do Nothing!

August 2005
jaj43123 said:
Forgot to say that I voted for Halo 3. Speaking of which, just got accepted into the beta program. Hehe. I win

Awesome man! I pre-ordering Crackdown next thursday (not this thursday) to get a free admission to the Beta Testing!

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
halo 3 ftw!! :P

Dalton

Dalton Avatar

February 2007
SSBB, though I anticipated LoZ:TP before it came out (Beat it 3 times already)

Im not a fan of Halo at all...

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Halo 3 is probably the most anticipated, but for me personally, it was Samurai Warriors 2 (so I voted other). I got it the day it came out and I loved it and still do.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
Duke Nukem Forever.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
naruto said:
Duke Nukem Forever.

lmao

3D Realms likes to take their time. They've released like one screenshot in six years.

Sky

Sky Avatar

June 2006
Anyone going for Crysis? The (basically) FLAGSHIP game for DX10?

I personally don't even care if it has a good story at this point, though I certainly hope the story is halfway decent. I can see myself just goofing with it for hours cutting down forests with a machine gun and blowing up every vehicle and building in the area. XD

vws
Halo 3, by far, is my most anticipated game. I can only hope they don't screw it up with the levels of interest in this game. Halo 2 wasn't as good as the first, I thought, but the graphics did make up for that. (Please bring back the blood splattering when bunching the corpses as was in the first Halo!)

Of course, I'd only be anticipating LoZ: Twilight Princess if my friend didn't break my GC. Grrr.. But, since I no longer have a working GC, all that's left is my XBox (and a soon expected 360). XD

Fury Of The Storm

Fury Of The Storm Avatar

August 2005
Halo 3 will be better then Halo 1 and 2 I am sure of it

flux.exe

flux.exe Avatar

Banned

April 2007
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of Patriots

I love MGS games. 4 for PS3 is going to be kickass.

Fury Of The Storm

Fury Of The Storm Avatar

August 2005
Yeah, I never really played Metal Gear Solid games cause I have no playstation, but I know it's awesome...I will defanitly try out MGS: 4

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Kingdom Hearts 3 by far.

vws
There's going to be a KH 3?

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I voted other. My would be God of War 2. beening wait since i finish the first one and now waitnf for the 3rd to come out.... and also The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess would be second in my book.

vws said:
There's going to be a KH 3?

Yes there is going to be a Third Kindom Heart game. My girlfriend is waiting for that to come out.

Oracle

Oracle Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2006
I voted other, GTA IV will be awesome. Mario Kart for the Wii would also be cool, but I didn't see/read anything from it yet.

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling