Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Sunshine

Sunshine Avatar
You are my sunshine

Dedicated Member

August 2006
I'm in love with the series. I watched it last night during the marathon... First time I'd seen it, totally downloading the files today and watching all eleven episodes until my eyes bleed.

I have a sword!

*teehee*

~Artemis
I My Boyfriend

In his hand
the pen that lied
this is how
the author died

¿Quién te cortó las alas mi ángel? ¿quién te arrodillé para humillarte?

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
see -- another convert!

:D

I love this show so much even before watching a single eppie - but it comes to TV in a few weeks yay!

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
Peter's power is incredibly strange. Obviously, it circulated around the fact that he can share the same power when someone else with that power is near to him. What I'm thinking of if he can gain more than one power if more people are around him, and it's interesting how this is similar to Sylar's power, who however kills the person to get the power permanently. After watching the 11th episode, now he probably can hypnotize as well.

It's incredibly strange where they show Peter "blowing" up. That's not his power, but that other guy who was framed as Sylar (has the radiation power).

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Yeah, I was a bit confused by that as well. But I'll guess we'll see what happens with new episodes.

Mithras

Mithras Avatar

Studio Member

July 2006
We need a spoiler code. I feel bad for Slip :-/

And didn't that girl (I forget her name) kill herself? I thought that the reason that Sylar was screaming because he didn't get the power.

Support Rob Scuderi, the #1 Penguins Defender!

lucifer said:
"Behold: me! I have authority in this building."

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
mithras said:
We need a spoiler code. I feel bad for Slip :-/

And didn't that girl (I forget her name) kill herself? I thought that the reason that Sylar was screaming because he didn't get the power.

No. He forced her hand towards her head so that she would kill herself. It's been revealed very early that Sylar can control people's body, as when he nearly strangled the police officer (forgot his name). It was stupid to keep him behind glass knowing he can break it. Seriously stupid. Not to mention, he now has the power to remember things, so who knows what will happen.

newBookmarkLockedFalling