Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, we got a good amount of entries for the first time, so I'm happy about that. Anyways, here's your results.

First: "You put WHAT in my coffee?!" by Fredy
Second: "ZOMG! that's hawwwt!!" by Slip
Third: "The cup's too big for me you dimwit!" by mukei

I'll explain how I judged these and my comments for each one now. I first went through and looked at those that made me laugh the most. If they were fairly humorous, I passed them to another round. Once I had eliminated down to the second "round" (there was only 4 at this point of the 9originaly), I then looked at those with the most potential.

"You put WHAT in my coffee?!" won because it is the most left open to interpretation. If someone had a perverted mind, they could come up with something.

"ZOMG! that's hawwwt!!" earned second because it took into account things that will happen to everyone in real life. I had a hot chocolate today myself, and that thing burnt. Not to mention there could be incidents like what happened with McDonald's and the lady who spilled the coffee on herself and burnt herself.

"The cup's too big for me you dimwit!" got it's place because it was more entertaining to think about than the others. Most utensils/plates/cups/etc. are intended for human uses, but obviously a cat would not be able to use one meant for humans. Thus, a cat pointing out that a cup is too big is stating the obvious, yet in a more vicious and "you're a dimwit" way.

(Also, as a note, I did not take any grammar into account because that's how lolcats are intended to be. :P Though, I didn't expect people to actually do that.)

So, congrats to those three. Unfortunately, since these are weekly there isn't a real prize, but if you want a custom title or something, just drop me a PM. :) Round 2 will be up shortly.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Congrats everyone :)

Jay

Jay  Avatar
Random Avy Refresh To See Another One

50%

Dedicated Member

December 2007
yey! cant wait for round 2 toasty!
Click here to feed me a fruit!
Get your own at Dinomon!