Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I don't think the first half of the bible is metaphorical at all, to be honest. And quite honestly, anyone who does, might as well be an athiest.

Why?

The bible says it is gods written word, and if you are saying God's word is a metaphor, your insulting God. Straight up.

Or, in another direction, what if I read darwin's books and decided it was metaphorical for creation?
k

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
And therein lies the problem a certain few need make themselves aware of before they further contradict themselves. p=

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
yay for not contradicting myself? :P
k

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
If this doesn't pertain to you I obviously wasn't addressing you. Or are you so conceited? =p

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I just assume everyone is talking about me :)

lmao. fail.
k

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
Oh DAMN.... as well as being annoying fredy is also going to argue about creationism....

I'll post mah argument against creationisms later... but for now...
*yawns* I'll just sleep...

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
You'll have been the fourth or fifth person to say that and not give a damn when you wake up. =p

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar

May 2009
lol, I am still awake...

but just lazy... and I will NOT forget... just watch...

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
it was years ago when I wrote this. So. Feel free to do your best? lol :P
k

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar

May 2009
okey dokey.... I will.... as soon as I decide the best way to attack creationism...

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
~Memzak~ Avatar
okey dokey.... I will.... as soon as I decide the best way to attack creationism...

"the best way to attack creationism"

Wow. You are one of those idiots eh?

nevermind. Don't even bother.

I'm looking for more of someone who says evidence for their beliefs. I'm bored of people who attack creationism.

And chances are, your arguments are going to be opinionated, not backed up, and arguments that are over used.

Save yourself the embarrassment.
k

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
*zing*

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005

I actually laughed, sadly.
k

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
Think it might be a good idea to start locking old articles? No point in making a rebuttal to an argument the author may not fully endorse anymore.

nrich

nrich Avatar

Banned

October 2006
Andrew McGivery Avatar
~Memzak~ Avatar

"the best way to attack creationism"

Wow. You are one of those idiots eh?

nevermind. Don't even bother.

I'm looking for more of someone who says evidence for their beliefs. I'm bored of people who attack creationism.

And chances are, your arguments are going to be opinionated, not backed up, and arguments that are over used.

Save yourself the embarrassment.

reading that from a gmod was pretty disappointing. i think you need to chill out and ween yourself off the caffeine and/or bad music. the whole fact that you're making it personal over beliefs is the reason why people are so quick to attack creationism. do you find that anyone with beliefs in another religion are automatically idiots as well? what is it about your beliefs in creationism that grant you the right to throw your attitude toward others? please, i really want some answers about this and those that pertain to your beliefs

if you haven't caught on yet, you and countless people in society find it feasible to act the cunt over the beliefs of others just because you don't worship the same god/almighty force. can you just sit back and think about that? it really makes sense why so many wish for world peace when there are those who are so close-minded and full of themselves that they can't think outside of the box and realize that the universe does not revolve around them. i don't direct this towards those of creationism specifically at all, because it stems from rotten minds all over the world. atheists can be pricks just as much as christians, all because they love bragging about how they don't have a fucking religious belief. there's a pattern to be found here. i would hope someone's bright enough to catch on

debates over religion cannot work when human morals are displayed in their worst form. this isn't an argument with your significant other. learn to not treat it like one

newBookmarkLockedFalling