Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I was not making it personal at all. I am just sick of having the same debate over and over again that doesn't go anywhere. If he were to show arguments and evidence FOR his beliefs, I would be happy to debate with him. But I have yet to see a single person that provides evidence for their beliefs, but instead I just see a bunch of people trying to tell me why I am wrong. I want someone to tell me WHY THEY ARE NOT WRONG.

Its nothing personal. It's just the fact that I am bored of the same debate over and over again.
k

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
nrich Avatar
reading that from a gmod was pretty disappointing. i think you need to chill out and ween yourself off the caffeine and/or bad music. the whole fact that you're making it personal over beliefs is the reason why people are so quick to attack creationism. do you find that anyone with beliefs in another religion are automatically idiots as well? what is it about your beliefs in creationism that grant you the right to throw your attitude toward others? please, i really want some answers about this and those that pertain to your beliefs

if you haven't caught on yet, you and countless people in society find it feasible to act the cunt over the beliefs of others just because you don't worship the same god/almighty force. can you just sit back and think about that? it really makes sense why so many wish for world peace when there are those who are so close-minded and full of themselves that they can't think outside of the box and realize that the universe does not revolve around them. i don't direct this towards those of creationism specifically at all, because it stems from rotten minds all over the world. atheists can be pricks just as much as christians, all because they love bragging about how they don't have a fucking religious belief. there's a pattern to be found here. i would hope someone's bright enough to catch on

debates over religion cannot work when human morals are displayed in their worst form. this isn't an argument with your significant other. learn to not treat it like one

And you going on a rant about it wasn't hypocritical at all, scrub.

nrich

nrich Avatar

Banned

October 2006
Andrew McGivery Avatar
I was not making it personal at all. I am just sick of having the same debate over and over again that doesn't go anywhere. If he were to show arguments and evidence FOR his beliefs, I would be happy to debate with him. But I have yet to see a single person that provides evidence for their beliefs, but instead I just see a bunch of people trying to tell me why I am wrong. I want someone to tell me WHY THEY ARE NOT WRONG.

Its nothing personal. It's just the fact that I am bored of the same debate over and over again.

welcome to planet earth, home of the human race

Aaron Avatar

oh sorry, i thought this was the debate board. how's your mom doing, by the way? it's been a while since i last fucked her in the ass while you were playing xbox

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
nrich Avatar
Andrew McGivery Avatar

welcome to planet earth, home of the human race

Aaron Avatar

oh sorry, i thought this was the debate board. how's your mom doing, by the way? it's been a while since i last fucked her in the ass while you were playing xbox

erm... what?
k

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Nathan... I don't even know what to say. A week or so ago when you popped back up around here, I honestly thought you had changed back to your old self. The person I used to talk to for hours on end about music. But after reading your last two posts (specifically your retort towards Aaron), I am thoroughly convinced that you have not changed at all. That you really have become the person that sits around and watches while one of your oldest friends gets attacked by others, gets spammed, gets (For lack of a better word) stalked. Yeah. I'm glad I have you blocked on MSN. Seems like I made the right decision when I didn't unblock you. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

nrich

nrich Avatar

Banned

October 2006
none of that seems to make sense to me because i haven't a clue what you're going on about, but i'm certainly not here to make friends or care about feelings. we were never "cool" in the first place so i'm not sure where you got those impressions

would've been nice, though, if you had made it a personal matter and not public

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
You do know what I am talking about - Kay.

And by making my problems with you public, I did exactly what I wished - to upset you a bit. There's no way to ignore me if I do it in public, is there? I do it here, I'm bound to get an answer out of you.

As for the "we were never "cool" in the first place" bit... that may be true. We did talk quite a bit for like 6 months though. Mostly about music. Either way, though, you've proven yourself too much of an asshole even for me to deal with. And that takes quite a bit to do since I rather enjoy being an asshole to people.

Now, I'm gonna stop spamming Fredy's thread. Just figured I'd call you out for that bullshit you said to Aaron. :)

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
umm.. I don't really want to see this go any further. So. Lock time.
k

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
lolol... seriously you guys? Leave me out of it, and stop the pathetic internet drama. Opinions are great, no doubt. But when it turns hateful, that's when you know it's time to leave the thread. Which, you both should have done... posts ago. <3

newBookmarkLockedFalling