Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
On TV??

I get MTV, Channel [V] and VH1!

Fjörynn

Fjörynn Avatar
My fingers can touch -anything- but them selves

Official Member

November 2006
I get the same, but nothing on MTV but loud music that hurts my ears or rap so it's of no interest to me anymore. Only rarley if I see a band thats good :D

Mithras

Mithras Avatar

Studio Member

July 2006
I think I get MTV and MTV2... I don't know. I don't listen to music that much... only when I'm in a car or bus for a long time.

Support Rob Scuderi, the #1 Penguins Defender!

lucifer said:
"Behold: me! I have authority in this building."

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
I get MTV, MTV 2, MTV Video (Their all MV channel, not sure about the name), MTV Latino, Vh1, and 1 other Vh1 channel which I can't remember. Plus 40 Music Choice Channels.

Do I ever watch any of them? Nope. I watched MTV for the first time in months last night to see KoRn Unplugged. *Shrugs*
This is my old account. This is my new account

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
MTV India plays tons of crap all day long. Thank God for VH1 - my source for decent music!! :)

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Much music FTW.
k

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
MTV, MTV2, VH1, and VH1 Classic. VH1 Classic is pretty awesome. i watch Metal Mania and Rock Fest every so often. once in a while, i watch Headbanger's Ball.

veelox
I'm sure we get MTV and VH1. Not sure on any others. MTV has diminished into nothing but dating shows that have no real purpose and I have never found a whole lot of music on VH1 either.

Fjörynn

Fjörynn Avatar
My fingers can touch -anything- but them selves

Official Member

November 2006
veelox said:
I'm sure we get MTV and VH1. Not sure on any others. MTV has diminished into nothing but dating shows that have no real purpose and I have never found a whole lot of music on VH1 either.

My mom used to watch MTV a lot when it first came out too but once rap came on with women shaking their butts on TV she stopped watching it.

lol
"I could get an honest job and make decent money but I would rather shake my arse on TV in rap videos and destroy my families reputation, my reputation and when I hit 30 I can be confined to poverty! hooray!";D lol

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
lol VH1 Asia is pretty cool - they play music videos pretty much and a lot of programming from VH1 Classic as well.

AI

AI Avatar

Dedicated Member

May 2006
MTV owns all. I also get Much, and some other ones that I can't remember right now.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I get Mtv, Mtv 2, VH1 and Cmt.. thats about it nothing much.. :P

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Juice, Mtv (just recently), and J2.

I think that's all. :D
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

lurk moar

lurk moar Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
Muchmusic, and MTV CANADA. NO MUSIC VIDEOS ON MTV. WHAT'S THE POINT?!

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
I forget the station name, but about 3 different channels have trance on them. One has top dance hits, another has up and coming djs, and another has dance music around the world. Really quite relaxing. ;]

newBookmarkLockedFalling