Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Words pwn... ;D :-/

jc

jc Avatar

Male

December 2009
i came up with White.Night when i was still called Nytemare (nightmare) and i was getting really bored of it so i was jus thinking one day and it was like 3:00 am so i thought Night and i jus came up with White.Night from there...o...and the "." in the middle is jus cause a font it didnt have a " " and i wanted a seperation so i added a . =P kinda a wierd story

valandil
This is a name I got off a name generator, then turned around and modified it to my own liking. Its not really the one I got of the generator, I just needed ideas. As for its meaning... there will be one when I make one up. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P

White, for some reason your name reminds me of "Night Light".... no offense meant.

:Electra:

:Electra: Avatar

August 2005
I got the name Electra from Greek Mythology. (No not Carmen Electra. :P)I have always been interested in Greek Mythology.. okay I admit it, I am a dork.

Click here to read more! ;)

Remix

Remix Avatar

August 2005
kay said:
Well the name does suit you well I might say...... :D
Your name suits you, you look very nice in your avatar. (If that's you).

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
remix said:
kay said:
Well the name does suit you well I might say...... :D
Your name suits you, you look very nice in your avatar. (If that's you).

:-[ Thankies! hehe :P

jc

jc Avatar

Male

December 2009
cddude229 said:
:P

White, for some reason your name reminds me of "Night Light".... no offense meant.

=P XD :o how dare u :P jk i never thought of that

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
I got the name Electra from Greek Mythology. (No not Carmen Electra. )I have always been interested in Greek Mythology.. okay I admit it, I am a dork.

Dork alert, dork alert! Wewt wewt! XDD j/k

But I always thought it was a mispelling of Elektra, from the movie. <.<;

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Ah...I've been waiting for a thread like this. It really all started a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....

Star Wars

Ok, just kidding. Anyway, I was on my uber old forum and I had started a cool RP up about the war between Heaven and Hell. Well, I like playing the bad guys so I played Lucifer. And all of the members got really into this RP and my mods changed their names to the names of archangels and I changed mine to Lucifer. I really started liking the sound of it so when I joined ZD looking for codes, it's the name I used. Then, I used it here and other forums.

This has been copied from Zanmato Design. Slight changes have been made.

Last Edit: Aug 30, 2005 0:50:25 GMT by Lucifer

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
kay said:
Yeah yeah, I know, this is also an idea from ZD, but oh well, we need some new dang threads around here, :P

So what does your username mean? How did you come up with it?

Hmmm...Withheld Beauty

Didn't really mean anything at first, just something that popped into my head when I was registering for Entertainment Boards, a friends said to try to use something original, and that's the only thing I could think of at the time. But then after a while I guess that it kind of does fit me in a way....

Everyone says I'm "pretty, beautiful, cute, blah blah blah" Me myself? I have never once thought I was. To some that may come off as a shocker, but I'm serious, I still don't believe it and have a hard time doing so. But I guess to some I have "withheld my beauty" for so long now, that it's time it came out. So I guess now in a weird, odd way it fits. :P

I will stop rambling now....

Luke

Its my real name.

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Let me think...

I started with the name "Popojoe" in Popoweb, because "popo" is one of my favourite cartoon characters. He's a cute tiger who goes out in many adventures :D
And "joe" is my real name.

Then came "Xylish". It's from my favourite japanese gum. I thought the name sounded stylish and I was on a abstract GFX roll so I named myself "Xylish"

:D

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
Constantine is an easy one. XD

I got Constantine simply because I've been obsessing over the movie and video game. So I used it. Plus. . .the name sounds cool anyways. 8-)

kyaco
Mine is a Poetry Nickname from having such sad poetry.

Nate

Nate Avatar

Official Member

July 2007

newBookmarkLockedFalling