Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Ever had an urge to beat the crap out of someone but didnt because of a certain consequences.. what did you do instead ???

Last Edit: Feb 27, 2007 3:05:28 GMT by Arucard

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
alucard said:
Ever had an urge to beat the crap out of someone but didnt because of a certain consequences.. what did you do instead ???

Yes, plenty of times.

Mainly I've taken my anger out on other things. I've torn my knuckles up pretty badly on a punching bag, wall, locker, metal window pane, etc. Heh. Pain is usually my problem solver. Oddly.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Yup.

Instead of beating them up, though, I didn't.

I've repressed so much anger and violent urges that, at this point, it's effortless. I don't even get the urge to hurt anyone anymore. I don't necessarily avoid fights, but I don't pick them either.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I have plenty of times.

Much like Kay said i have punch many things, i also have gone into a room with no one around and scream.. The screaming help sometimes. i perfer puching the crap out of my wall instead... *looks at the wall* poor wall.........

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Hmm.

One time when I was living with my sister and her ex, he pissed me off, I kicked my bedroom wall and my foot went right through. ._.

He never found out until after I moved. I just laughed.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
All the freaking time. :P It's a lot easier to manage during football season, 'cause freshmen are fun to beat the shit out of.... then again, it's typically the freshmen that do piss me off... So it all works out in the end. :P

(¯`•DregondRahl•._)

(¯`•DregondRahl•._) Avatar
Remanifesting-Eternal

Dedicated Member

September 2006
Lol, I have Anger Problems, I tend to want to jump in and beat someone bloody....thats why I have boxing; this way when I'm pissed off i'll get them in a ring and beat them silly :P

*snicker* i don't look like i could beat up people but when their nose is bleeding and they are flat on their backs in the ring they'll see a new insight to the meaning of "sneaky bastard" ;)

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
dregondrahl said:
Lol, I have Anger Problems, I tend to want to jump in and beat someone bloody....thats why I have boxing; this way when I'm pissed off i'll get them in a ring and beat them silly :P

*snicker* i don't look like i could beat up people but when their nose is bleeding and they are flat on their backs in the ring they'll see a new insight to the meaning of "sneaky bastard" ;)

I've been thinking about taking kick-boxing to help me out, I know different effects and all, but I just can't afford the classes right now.

But it's something I'll definitely be investing in, in the future.

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
i usually don't think about the consequences i just beat the shit out of them lol...

but when i do its usually the closest object to me thats not living that i hit... although there is an arcade machine close to me that is a punching game and i just love taking my anger out on that its well good fun

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
Yeah, I'm a pacifist in real life. If anything, I'll throw something.

~CrAzY~

~CrAzY~ Avatar

Official Member

December 2006
I suppress a LOT lol. I just try to keep people from picking at me and picking at me, but they still do.

Unfortunately, when I lose it, I go BIG. Last time I punched a kick once cus he was a bully, I got expelled and he got a big stitched up eye-brow and a concussion. (-.-)

Right now, I'm just trying to keep my cool, even though my school is one of the most violent and bad schools in development. 3 Years and CNN might start hounding us for stories. :P

Matt

Matt Avatar

needs moar dragonfly

February 2006
Couple of years ago some 5ft "5" tall kid decided to tackle me randomly for some reason. Instead of fighting, I controlled myself and put him in a head lock and threw him to the concrete.

ubored

ubored Avatar
oboy

March 2007
yup. I took it out on his friend

www.ubored.proboards62.com/

Mademoiselle Danica-Christine

Mademoiselle Danica-Christine Avatar
"After tonight will you remember how sweet & tenderly you reached for me & pulled me closer...?"

March 2007
Well, I usually count to 10 or just lay down on my bed till I feel better.
"Mariah...oh, Mariah."

(¯`•DregondRahl•._)

(¯`•DregondRahl•._) Avatar
Remanifesting-Eternal

Dedicated Member

September 2006
danicachristine said:
Well, I usually count to 10 or just lay down on my bed till I feel better.

but but...pounding something is more effective :P!

lol, sometimes i sing slipknot or something heavy to clear my rage....thats works only so much :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling