Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Well..? Do you lie to get out of trouble or do you tell the truth? I used to tell the truth alot, but then I found out it's not as fun as lying. =p

jc

jc Avatar

Male

December 2009
yeah lol basically same here

valandil
I tell the truth mostly... because my parents never believed me when I lied. Come to think of it, they don't believe me anyway. :P So... yeah.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
XD

I'm a bad liar.... to my parents anyway, so I tell the truth mostly. But then again, they never question me anymore XD

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Hmm...most of the time I tell the truth, because when I was younger, I lied to EVERYONE, about EVERYTHING! So now, I try to tell the truth about everything :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Depends on the situation, I guess.

:Electra:

:Electra: Avatar

August 2005
shadowyone said:
Depends on the situation, I guess.

I agree.

But I lied to my parents alot. :-[

Deceit

Deceit Avatar
Formally Aphoric

Official Member

August 2005
Hmm.. I could tell you I don't lie or I only lie sometimes, but then I'd be lieing.... but If i say I lie all the time then I wouldn't be lieing and then it would be a lie... hmm.. strange predicament I've gotten myself into...

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
If it saves my skin, I lie :P

Remix

Remix Avatar

August 2005
Hmm, truth. Everyone can see through my lies anyway.

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I'm honest as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, meaning if someone would ask me something about a friend that the friend doesn't want to come out: then I'd probably lie or keep my mouth shut.

jc

jc Avatar

Male

December 2009
aphoric said:
Hmm.. I could tell you I don't lie or I only lie sometimes, but then I'd be lieing.... but If i say I lie all the time then I wouldn't be lieing and then it would be a lie... hmm.. strange predicament I've gotten myself into...

how do we know u didnt lie right there ???

lol

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I usually tell the truth unless the truth results in something really bad. If I can easily lie about it and kind of fix whatever I did or something, I'll lie. But if there's a hole in the wall or something, it's obvious it was me so I just fess up.

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
I lied over and over again to my parents. But now, I haven't seriously lied for a long time. *Feels Proud*

koda
I used too when I was a kid not wanting to get grounded but no reason too now...

newBookmarkLockedFalling