Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
In the times before the legendary beginning of Studio Zero, you'll find a partner that does not belong.

Copy + Paste, then fill it out. You don't have to fill it out for those you don't know, but try to say something about everybody if you can. :)

Keep any nasty/rude comments to yourself though.

[color=026799][b]Kay:[/b][/color]
[color=1f480a][b]Chris:[/b][/color]

[color=461167][b]Neil/Nilek:[/b][/color]

[color=94aa86][b]ShadowyOne:[/b][/color]
[color=94aa86][b]$©Ø®Þ!@Ω™/Scorpian:[/b][/color]
[color=94aa86][b]Simie:[/b][/color]
[color=90078b][b]stinky666/St.Inky:[/b][/color]
[color=90078b][b]Blade:[/b][/color]
[color=90078b][b]elpeef/LPF:[/b][/color]
[color=90078b][b]dodz:[/b][/color]
[color=90078b][b]flux.exe:[/b][/color]
[color=6fb9c4][b]Josh:[/b][/color]
[color=6fb9c4][b]Fredy:[/b][/color]
[color=6fb9c4][b]Slip:[/b][/color]
[color=8f1b75][b]Kahless:[/b][/color]

[b]Xylish/Joe:[/b]
[b]Lucifer:[/b]
[b]Fury of the Storm:[/b]
[b]~Night Wolfe~:[/b]
[b]Arucard:[/b]
[b]Sissorelle:[/b]
[b]Oracle:[/b]
[b]Shockeye:[/b]
[b]Mancer:[/b]
[b]Virtuoso:[/b]
[b]Sasuke:[/b]
[b]CrAzY_J:[/b]
[b]Integrity:[/b]
[b]Artemis/Sunshine:[/b]
[b]4renSick:[/b]
[b]Jongos:[/b]
[b]Luke:[/b]
[b]Quacker:[/b]
[b]Spektral:[/b]
[b]Hamirick:[/b]
[b]Bill:[/b]
[b]tenkabuto:[/b]
[b]Moose:[/b]
[b]Xeron:[/b]
[b]Ovi:[/b]
[b]AI:[/b]
[b]Dn107xc:[/b]
[b]SonicX:[/b]
[b]Acerbus:[/b]
[b]dberg20[/b]
[b]Mikeo:[/b]
[b]Eric:[/b]
[b]windwaker:[/b]
[b]Smangii:[/b]
[b]Lou Cypher:[/b]
[b]Aaron:[/b]
[b]Jim/James/A._Leon:[/b]
[b]HP/pickleboy:[/b]

And please don't complain if you're not on here. :P

Last Edit: Jul 20, 2007 3:36:57 GMT by Team Studio

flux.exe

flux.exe Avatar

Banned

April 2007
You forgot me. :'(

Last Edit: Apr 19, 2007 0:38:21 GMT by flux.exe

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
flux said:
You forgot me. :'(

Dear, you're new around here so it wasn't an instant thought to you add you. But I just did. ;)

Clue 3: In the legendary beginnings of Studio Zero, you'll find a partner that does not belong.

Last Edit: Jul 3, 2007 19:36:02 GMT by Josh

flux.exe

flux.exe Avatar

Banned

April 2007
I was just kidding. :P Thanks for the add though. :)

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Kay: She's been the heart and soul of SZ ever since I can remember being here. Wise beyond her years, she's empathic and caring.
Chris: One of the Best Admins I've ever seen = Responsible, Dedicated, Modest... not to mention I'd class him as the only other coder in the same category as Peter or DregondRahl - based on ingenuity and skill. Loves to help.

Neil/Nilek:

ShadowyOne:
$©Ø®Þ!@Ω™/Scorpian: Procrastinates a loot :P - but a very able and intelligent guy - incredibly resourceful and fore-sighted.
stinky666/St.Inky: Don't know him much but he's very down-to-earth and friendly. o very talented at that.

Xylish/Joe:
elpeef/LPF:
Lucifer: One half of the total intelligence at SZ. Although he'd often get carried away when debating - he's able to efficiently articulate and put forward his stance clearly - a strong debater and a very cool guy.
Fury of the Storm:
~Night Wolfe~: As charming as the name suggests. Never utters even one word. Silently helps everyone else without asking for any credit. Loves to blend into the background. A gem.
Arucard:
Sissorelle: He's the life of the party!! (for those that know him more) - It is so difficult in this day and age to make people smile and laugh and forget their problems for a moment -- He's able to do that again and again and again. A killer sense of humor!! And a razor-sharp wit! I'm glad we're friends!! :)
Oracle:
Josh:
Simie:
Shockeye:
Mancer:
Virtuoso:
Sasuke:
CrAzY_J:
flux.exe:
Integrity:
Artemis/Sunshine: Just getting to know him. Don't get fooled by the veneer of perfection that he's using to shield himself from I-Don't-Know-What. He's an incredibly bright chap - very very intelligent and is the best writer I know of sans pareil. An awesome sense of humor added to that!
4renSick:
Jongos:
Luke:
Fredy: The coolest guy on SZ. Tries to scare ppl by wearing black nail paint and saying "BE SCARED" :P but has a heart of gold. Has a funny way of cheering u up.
Quacker:
Spektral: -NO COMMENTS-
Hamirick:
Bill:
tenkabuto:
Moose:
Kahless: He's very selfless - loves helping ppl.
Xeron:
Ovi: Dripping with talent!!
AI:
Dn107xc:
SonicX:
Acerbus:
dberg20
Mikeo:
Eric:
windwaker:
Smangii: My art guru (self-proclaimed) -- he's just way too good at what he does.
Lou Cypher:
Slip:
Aaron: Frikkin' intelligent.
Jim/James/A._Leon:
Blade: He's an amazing designer. I Want to take this moment to tell everyone that the v5 skin he made for DX5 (gray/muted orange) spoke of a level of sophistication that I've rarely seen on any template. I don't care what anyone else thinks - I loved it!
HP/pickleboy: ruler of Pickle-land!!

Last Edit: Apr 29, 2007 3:44:32 GMT by Kay

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Kay: I always wonder how a girl as beautiful as her is on SZ instead of modeling.
Chris: heh. Probably one of the coolest people i know. He always can somehow make me laugh <_<

Neil/Nilek: never online :(

ShadowyOne: kinda quiet? :P
$©Ø®Þ!@Ω™/Scorpian: funny, and yet an amazing designer.
stinky666/St.Inky: sarasm X999869

Xylish/Joe: gunan be a famous... doctor i think he said? lol :P
elpeef/LPF:
Lucifer: disappeared ???
Fury of the Storm:
~Night Wolfe~:
Arucard:
Sissorelle:
Oracle:
Josh: lucky boy :P
Simie: always get you and slip mixed up ._.
Shockeye:
Mancer: Seems pretty cool so far :)
Virtuoso: person who i'd like to see more codes from.
Sasuke:
CrAzY_J: i miss him <_<
flux.exe: new, seems cool :P
Integrity:
Artemis/Sunshine: Gone?
4renSick:
Jongos:
Luke:
Fredy: me :D
Quacker:
Spektral: weird O_o
Hamirick:
Bill:
tenkabuto:
Moose: legendary coder
Kahless:
Xeron:
Ovi:
AI:
Dn107xc:
SonicX: long time no talk....
Acerbus:
dberg20
Mikeo:
Eric:
windwaker:
Smangii:
Lou Cypher:
Slip:Second coolest guy no SZ XD
Aaron: Quite intelligent
Jim/James/A._Leon: Quite sarcastic.
Blade:
HP/pickleboy: Funny, great designer and coder.

ps: I'll repost this later... had to write this fast... lol :P

Last Edit: Apr 29, 2007 3:44:58 GMT by Kay
k

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Kay:Very helpful and caring person. She is pretty and talented person at what she does.
Chris:A great Admin, Dedicated loves to help out and one of the Best coders i have seen around.

Neil/Nilek:not online much, seems to be a very intelligent person.

ShadowyOne:Quiet laid back person.
$©Ø®Þ!@Ω™/Scorpian:Helpful and very talent Coder and Designer.
stinky666/St.Inky:Seems to be friendly and Very talented Designer

Xylish/Joe:Great Designer
elpeef/LPF:
Lucifer:Very good debater, intelligent over all a kool guy.
Fury of the Storm:
~Night Wolfe~:Always willing to help out and seems like a very friendly person
Arucard: 8-)
Sissorelle:Great sense of humor. by what i gather and i agree with Slip hes the life of the party.
Oracle:Friendly and Helpful person
Josh:intelligent, Helpful and dam good designer
Simie:
Shockeye:
Mancer:Seems to be a very kool guy
Virtuoso:Nice Coder
Sasuke:
CrAzY_J:
flux.exe:New and Friendly
Integrity:
Artemis/Sunshine:Seems very intelligent, great writer and friendly
4renSick:
Jongos:Helpful, Nice Coder
Luke:
Fredy:Wild animal j/k. hes a great spammer ;D Funny, and over all a very kool guy.
Quacker:
Spektral:
Hamirick:
Bill:
tenkabuto:
Moose:Great Coder
Kahless:
Xeron:
Ovi:
AI:
Dn107xc:
SonicX:
Acerbus:
dberg20talented coder
Mikeo:
Eric:
windwaker:
Smangii:Good Coder and Designer
Lou Cypher:
Slip:Helpful, comes up with great topics to talk about on forums, intelligent and Very talented Designer
Aaron:
Jim/James/A._Leon:
Blade:Talented Designer
HP/pickleboy:Ruler of all Pickles

I will update this as i go along. :) btw Nice Idea Kay ;)

Last Edit: Apr 29, 2007 3:47:19 GMT by Kay

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
This has been updated with the new staff members. :)

Kay: Who, moi?
Chris: SZ started off being yours and Joe's little project...and I somehow got deep in and grabbed one of the reigns from you two. But I'm glad I did because I gained my best friend, you. You're such a great guy, you listen, you help, you're funny, and you're fun to talk to, and pick on. Hehe. Just all around greatness. <3 I'm glad I get to work with you.

Neil/Nilek: Pft. You need to be around more often.

ShadowyOne: Never really have talked to you. You seem like a great person though.
$©Ø®Þ!@Ω™/Scorpian: You're so helpful. It's good to have you on staff. You're also very nice.
Simie: Don't know you very well, but you seem to be such a sweetheart.
stinky666/St.Inky: You're just a royal pain in the ass. Half the time I'm wanting to edit your posts and fix all the horrendous spelling and grammar errors. Grr. Anyways, you're fun to talk to at times, but sometimes you share too much information.
Blade: Great designer, and you're a great guy from what I've seen. Remind me to get to know you better.
elpeef/LPF: I miss talking to you. :( I miss our closeness. Damn you and your blockage of everyone on MSN. *sighs*
dodz: Great rater. You seem nice. *pokes* I need to see more posts of yours before I can really make a fair judgment.
flux.exe: You're so willing to help, and be active. I love it!
Josh: ...there's not much here I can say that you don't already know. I just want you healthy again. <3
Fredy: Same with you, as with Brett. (aka Stinky) :P Except, minus the too much info.
Slip: You seem to really like me despite that I've never spoken one word to you outside the boards. Though with you being staff that'll probably change. You're also willing to help, and you're sweet!
Kahless: This isn't the first time we've worked together, so I'm expecting nothing different from you that I have before. Though others may not know it, you're a great writer, especially when it comes to lyrics. I want to see some of your work up in the lit corner for others besides myself to admire.

Xylish/Joe: Woooo. I miss you! Though you were hardly around your presence was always somewhere here, and now it's like...POOF! It's gone. As are you. Though I knew it'd happen. You're gonna make a great doctor someday, though. I just never will personally go to you if I had the chance. o.o; Drop me a message with how you're doing if you catch this! <3
Lucifer: We also use to be pretty close...you've just like disappeared as well, and though we hadn't been getting along all that well before you vanished, I still miss you.
Fury of the Storm: Ahh, I've known you since back at ZD days. We worked together back then. You're a sweetheart, willing to listen to almost anyone, and talk.
~Night Wolfe~: Your posts are always nice to read.
Arucard: You seem so energetic! I like that. You also seem willing to help out anywhere.
Sissorelle: You're a great member to have around. Your posts usually don't bore me unless I'm in a funky mood.
Oracle: Your name really makes me think of the word "article" which then reminds me I haven't started mine for the Herald, and that just depresses me. Hehe. <3
Shockeye: Always willing to help.
Mancer: Cutie. 'nuff said. :P You're also great with helping. I love what you did for the post your pic thread.
Virtuoso: We finally got a chance to talk on MSN recently. I miss seeing you around the forums though.
Sasuke/Kenshin: You. :( Post more. Outdated coder. Haha. Meaning you need to get back into the swing of things.
CrAzY_J: You! You ignore me, and don't talk to me! So I don't talk to you. How sad. :(
Integrity: I haven't seen you around recently. o.o;
Artemis/Sunshine: I miss seeing your posts around here as well even though right now I think you're a stick in the mud. Hmph.
4renSick: My dear friend Alex...where have you gone? :(
Jongos: Michael! I haven't really had the chance to get to know you. But I also miss seeing you around forums.
Luke: Lukey, Luke. We were getting close as friends and all...but then you haven't been around recently on MSN. How sad. :(
Quacker: I plead the fifth.
Spektral: I plead the fifth.
Hamirick: Aye! I was just able to talk to you the other day! It was too bad that you were sick though. I hope you're feeling better soon!
Bill: Pssh. n00b. Said you're be active, and where have you been? Pft. Not here. Rude.
tenkabuto: Brandon, Brandon, Brandon. tsk tsk. Did you break your wrist again?
Moose: Though sometimes I wonder when you'll hit puberty, I also wonder when you'll have all the answers that you need about things that you ask during the boring summer days. *le sigh*
Xeron: I haven't seen you around in a while.
Ovi: Same with you. Even on SSD where you're a Herald writer, better get to work on that.
AI: You've kind of up and disappeared too. Hmm.
Dn107xc: Wow, long time no see.
SonicX: Use to see you around quite a bit. I think I saw you post a few days ago...
Acerbus: Where else do I know you from...?
dberg20 I also know you from somewhere else, but not sure where. But you're usually a sweet guy too.
Mikeo: Mike my man! How've you been?
Eric: SSD's former uber Coder. Haha. Kidding. But still a good coder though you've walked away from most forums. But you still pop in occasionally.
windwaker: Where have you been? o.o;
Smangii: You! You said something to me in a MSN chat convo that scared me away. I can't for the love of me think of what it was now though. Odd.
Lou Cypher: I love your writing. Get to posting in my lit board. :(
Aaron: I also have known and worked with you back in the ZD days. We use to talk every so often, but either you stopped, or I stopped. No idea why.
Jim/James/A._Leon: You know my thoughts. Good kitty kitty. *pets*
HP/pickleboy: picklegirl is more like it, now that it's out there. But you sorta disappeared too.

Woooo. I managed to say something for everyone. I'm proud of that. :)

Last Edit: Apr 29, 2007 3:48:46 GMT by Kay

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Kay: Still haven't talked to you on MSN even though I have your contact thing, but maybe one day I'll remember I have MSN. One day. Other than that, seem pretty cool and hard-working for SZ, which is always a good thing.
Chris: MORE LIEK UM...I was gonna have some lame pun about you taking it up the butt but I'm drawing a blank here. Cool dude with attitude who I've known for a while, and should talk to on MSN more. Is starting to be like Naruto admin-wise, which should be a wake-up call. =O But in reality, the only reason I joined SZ and have stayed.

Neil/Nilek: Not online much, but he has to be an elite mod for a reason. Bribery, perhaps?

ShadowyOne: HOW DO YOU PEOPLE NOT KNOW ABOUT ME AND THINK I'M QUIET? IS USING MSN A REQUIREMENT TO BE LOUD? I WAS HOPING USING ALL CAPS WOULD BE A PRETTY GOOD SUBSTITUTE
$©Ø®Þ!@Ω™/Scorpian: He like, goes to all the boards I don't, but when I see him post, seems to be a pretty cool dude who spells scorpion with an "a" for some odd reason.
Simie: You remind me of that one guy, Simon or whatever, that was gonna make a forum by himself. Haven't seen him in ages. Oh, but you're not obviously. But hey, seem like a great guy.
stinky666/St.Inky: Guy never heard of antiperspirant. Also a pretty good graphics mod.
Blade: I don't know if you're that same Blade from Hatake forum who was the coder guy because I've seriously seen like forty "Blades" since then.
elpeef/LPF: Cool dude when you can catch him on a forum other than SSD.
dodz: Relatively new guy who's now a graphics mod, and whose name rhymes with modz. And reminds me of milk duds. I don't know too much, so here's a high five.
flux.exe: Same goes for you, only your name's like one of those flash games best played on an acid trip. Here's to getting to know you on the forum.
Josh: Apparently a cool dude who came to SZ all of a sudden. Well, maybe once he gets back we'll chat about stuff like how the Easter bunny is connected with quantum physics.
Fredy: Awesome guy who used to be really active in the CC, but also doesn't seem to know what goes on around him. Because I checked the last "what do you think of..." thread, and from that time to now he still thinks I'm quiet and has no idea who I am. But hey, we're not all perfect.
Slip: May the power of the CC be with you.
Kahless: What happened to your Kah?

Xylish/Joe: Awesome guy who's gonna be some huge doctor, but started out with Popoweb and posting on Hatake.
Lucifer: I don't know what happened to him, kind of scary actually. But was a really active guy on SZ and made everything better.
Fury of the Storm: You're that one guy with the sig with the face that's all ARFEWJ(IFWE$FJW that scared me at first.
~Night Wolfe~: ~What's up~
Arucard: Japanese pronounciation of Alucard? You seem to post a lot lately.
Sissorelle: You name could rhyme a lot in one of those opera songs.
Oracle: Neo, to find the path, you have already found it. To seek it out, it has already seeked out you. Rhetoric ad infinitum.
Shockeye: I thought your name was Shocker at first and wondered if that was the Spider-Man villain or the uh...other thing.
Mancer: New guy who seems like he could be active, which is good.
Virtuoso: Seems like he's posted a lot, and sounds like I've seen his name on sheet music before.
Sasuke: You always remind me of Uchiha Sasuke, that coder person, but I know you're not. But it always happens anyway.
CrAzY_J: If this is the same Crazy J I'm thinking about, he was a good coder with a crazy 'do that kind of disappeared from forums.
Integrity: Synonyms: chastity, conduct, decency, ethicality, ethicalness, gentleness, godliness, goodness, habits, honesty, honor, ideals, incorruptibility, incorruption, integrity, justice, manners, moral code, morals, mores, philosophy, principle, principles, probity, purity, rectitude, righteousness, rightness, saintliness, standards, uprightness, virtue

Taken from Dictionary.com
Artemis/Sunshine: Is that the guy who used to be a mod who had all those sayings in his sig with angels and Spanish and stuff?
4renSick: Think he was active too.
Jongos: mo likes bongos right mah man Okay I think you were active as well.
Luke: No. I am your father.
Quacker: Seems like a guy who plays video games who I've seen on forums before.
Spektral: Hittin' the PCP, isit rite?
Hamirick: Ham, ham ham ham ham.
Bill: Bill reminds me of Will, like Will Smith from Fresh Prince, which is an awesome show.
tenkabuto: Used to be graphcis mod like twice around here, and was like 5 years old when I first met him. Yeah I like exaggerations.
Moose: I had two moose but not two meese. Oh yeah, heard you were an awesome coder. Had to put that in there.
Xeron: Four letters away from Xerox on the keyboard.
Ovi: Bet all the chicks called you the Ovinator. Right? Right? Okay, never mind.
AI: You were this active guy who I thought was the AI version of Allen Iverson.
Dn107xc: I thought that was on the back of your neck like a barcode or something, but I do remember you posting somewhere.
SonicX: Sonic fan back from Hatake who always seems really really happy.
Acerbus: A cerberus.
dberg20: What up.
Mikeo: And I was like, EEEMMMIIIILLLIIIOOOOOOOOOO! If I've done that before I apologize for lack of originality.
Eric: A coder who I've seen back from HF.
windwaker: You must like Wind Waker. I do too. It was an awesome game. Especially the ending. That kicked major ass.
Smangii: That extra "i" adds a certain spiciness, not unlike cajun chicken.
Lou Cypher: He was this graphics dude who I really thought escaped the Matrix.
Aaron: Reminds of me of Aaron, or Naruto. Or that Aaron's TV/furniture place I see on TV.
Jim/James/A._Leon: I think he's some big SSD guy who yells a lot.
HP/pickleboy: Vlasic?

---

OH SHITTLES THAT WAS LONG. I'd say I'll come back to revise this list later, but like everyone else, I'm lying too. I also think I used guy, dude, and awesome too many times, but synonyms are hard to come by nowadays.

Last Edit: Apr 29, 2007 3:49:28 GMT by Kay

Mancer

Mancer Avatar

Official Member

April 2007
Kay: Admin, ph34r her pow3rz! Nah, Kay is fair and gentle, and I'm sure a fierce protector with a deep heart. Very very easy on the eyes ;)
Chris: Is there anything that this guy can't code? I wish I knew you back when my brother needed a date for prom, I'm sure you could have whipped up something for that. Love your work and look forward to your next big thing.

Neil/Nilek: Appeared to be active a while back but seems to no longer be around... how sad.

ShadowyOne: Gaming mod, w00t. FF7 > ALL, beg the differ I'll take it up with you on your board.
$©Ø®Þ!@Ω™/Scorpian: Awesome skinner with a knack for templates. Hybrid coder/gfx designer.
Simie: Nice kid, can't wait to see more of your work.
stinky666/St.Inky: I think you are the originator of the smiley's at SZ.. if not o'well good stuff.
Blade: been around PB for a while skinning and gfx'n and the like. stay active mod!
elpeef/LPF: ... who?
dodz: glad to have this guy as a mod, seems really on top of his game.
flux.exe: a fellow gfx guy. dig your work man keep it up, glad to have joined the same time as you.
Josh: his appendix was out to get him, plotting for just the right moment. awesoem web design.
Fredy: glad this long time member was finally promoted to staff. keep up the good work and activity buddy.
Slip: Could teach "Assitance 101" keep up the mod'nation.
Kahless: Been around SZ for a while, glad you too made it to staff. Gratz!

Xylish/Joe: dunno really...
Lucifer: from reading his past posts seems to be a head strong pompous antichrist with a knack for debate and writing long posts. Wish he'd get active again so we can duke it out. :P
Fury of the Storm: guy seems REALLY into music, like ... lots. Stay active!
~Night Wolfe~: Not shy about giving help. < I love that about her. Let me know if you need anything!
Arucard: Definitely not shy about asking for help or requests. Bring some of your friends on these boards!
Sissorelle: I've been told you want to still my cookies... stay away from my cookies, cookie thief.
Oracle: I plea the fifth.
Shockeye: Think I saw something in the gfx section by him?
Mancer: <witty comment>I'm beautiful</witty comment>
Virtuoso: ergh umm... right.
Sasuke: you see bird?
CrAzY_J: Been a fan of your work for sometime now, always willing to help me out in a bind when I need my code looked over. Thanks for the years of servitude!
Integrity: not active save for a recent post.
Artemis/Sunshine: It's good for growing foodz.
4renSick: look'n at his pix he seems like a hard core Rocker.
Jongos: ... bongo Bongo BONGO!
Luke: a youngster in the PB community, get active!
Quacker: new to SZ
Spektral: plea the fifth
Hamirick: plea the fifth
Bill: plea the fifth
tenkabuto: plea the fifth
Moose: Amazing coder hit the spotlight with his Governator code. Need to see more codes and more activity!
Xeron: plea the fifth
Ovi: plea the fifth
AI: plea the fifth
Dn107xc: plea the fifth
SonicX: I know from looking at his pictures he runs XC and Track. What events you do bro? In HS I ran a 16:56 5k | 1:55.04 800m | 4:21:64 1600m. In college I ran a 15:55 5k. What are your PR's bro!?
Acerbus: plea the fifth
dberg20 plea the fifth
Mikeo: plea the fifth
Eric: plea the fifth
windwaker: plea the fifth
Smangii: plea the fifth
Lou Cypher: plea the fifth
Aaron: plea the fifth
Jim/James/A._Leon: Been around SD a while.
HP/pickleboy: plea the fifth

Last Edit: Apr 29, 2007 3:50:06 GMT by Kay
I'm starting this revolution: This is my sandbox, y'all just dig'n.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
mancer said:
ShadowyOne: Graphics mod, w00t. Dig'n some of your work, keep it up.

Thanks, man, I had no idea I was a graphics mod. :P

Mancer

Mancer Avatar

Official Member

April 2007
crap i meant gaming :P

fixed it, check out your entry now.

Last Edit: Apr 22, 2007 20:40:38 GMT by Mancer
I'm starting this revolution: This is my sandbox, y'all just dig'n.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Kay: First thing I ever heard you say was "Who's CD?" in a chat room. :P Oh joy. Since then I've come to know you better, and you've become one of my best friends. Not much else I can really say.
Chris: I really do hate this guy. So stuck up and just a dick. I wish he'd die in a fire. <_< What?

Neil/Nilek: Besides the fact he thinks I hate him, he's a cool dude and fun to talk.

ShadowyOne: MORE LEIK... yeah, I got nothing either. :P SO and I go way back as rivals for the most annoying poster at Hatake. I think I won though. Oh well. You need to get on MSN more even if our conversations are pretty much nothing.
$©Ø®Þ!@Ω™/Scorpian: Don't really talk with you too much, but you're a great dude and quite helpful around the forums when it comes down to it. :P Probably need to talk to you more though.
Simie: I've taken offense and I'm not giving it back. The end. But yeah, fun person to talk to when I actually have time to say something.
stinky666/St.Inky: Nooblet. :P Nah, he's a cool guy when he's not bugging me randomly while I'm trying to do homework.
Blade: Heh. Never really had a chance to talk with you. :P Hell, I helped code DX5v4 and still didn't talk to you.
elpeef/LPF: elpeef is all I can say. He obviously loves his hockey.
dodz: Haven't had a change to talk to you really, so not much I can say.
flux.exe: Same as dodz. :P
Josh: You're a great guy, even if I only talk to you every once in a while. Can get some interesting conversations going, even if only the currently playing tracks in MSN strikes it up.
Fredy: I refuse to talk about a spammer Fredy. :P But in reality, he's a great and funny guy if he picks the right times to bug people.
Slip: Haven't really ever talked to you too much. :-/
Kahless: We don't talk much anymore, but hey, we've had our fun before. :P Now, we just need to talk again.

Xylish/Joe: Damn it man, get on MSN more. :P You're a great person to talk to, but because of your schooling you've all but disappeared. It's sad to see you gone, but there's not much that can be done. Hope you can visit the forum again over your summer break.
Lucifer: Really wish you'd show up again. Starting to wonder what happened to you...
Sissorelle: Well, I can't say much more than "What's with the intros? O_o" :P
CrAzY_J: ftw. 'nuff said.
Artemis/Sunshine: Still don't see why you resigned. :P Bug me on MSN sometime, we really haven't talked in a while.
tenkebuto: Kay misspelled your name? >:( How could she! :P No need to say anything with you.
Moose: You need to get on MSN more, we haven't really talked in a long time.
Aaron: Only really ever talk to you in the coding boards, but you're a smart guy and you know what you're doing and why it works. Hopefully you keep up your coding and make something of it, even if it's just a part time job or something.
Jim/James/A._Leon: You take way too much pride in being a dick. *nods*
HP/pickleboy: :P What they hell ever happened to you? You like, disappeared because of Runescape. It's kinda sad.

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
cddude229 said:

tenkebuto: Kay misspelled your name? >:( How could she! :P No need to say anything with you.

I did no such thing. Look back at everyone's posts. It's all in your head!

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
shadowyone said:
$©Ø®Þ!@Ω™/Scorpian: He like, goes to all the boards I don't, but when I see him post, seems to be a pretty cool dude who spells scorpion with an "a" for some odd reason.

Hey! I have a very good reason for spelling it with an "a". I just don't know what it is. :P
wat

newBookmarkLockedFalling