Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Well as I'm sure most of you've noticed Josh hasn't been around very often in the last couple of so days. I'm here to inform you of why, and to ask for your guys' help.

Thursday Josh went to school, but soon came home with the issue of being sick. He spent the day in bed, and felt somewhat better. But he was having harsh stomach pains. This is about the third time these stomach pains have come by him.

His father finally decided to bring him into the hospital and found out that his appendix was on the verge of rupturing. Thus, they performed an emergency surgery to remove his appendix. He's still in a great deal of pain with staples in his stomach from the incision.

What I'm asking is for your guys' thoughts. And even though Josh isn't an avid believer, prayers for a quick recovery would be wondrous.

Anything you wish for me to pass on, say it here, and I'll do so. Unfortunately he won't be able to make it online for a few days if not a week. So I'll be the person to come to if you need a message relayed to him. Here's your chance.

Mancer

Mancer Avatar

Official Member

April 2007
Wow, that's awful! My dad also had to have an emergency appendectomy when he was 20, I've heard the horror stories. I know it sucks but Josh should be thankful that they caught it when they did and not after it had ruptured. Tell him I said to get well soon and that I'll be praying for him. :)
I'm starting this revolution: This is my sandbox, y'all just dig'n.

Fury Of The Storm

Fury Of The Storm Avatar
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph Is For Good Men To Do Nothing!

August 2005
Wow that sucks :(

Tell him, we all wish the best and a speedy recovery! I was wondering why I wasn't seeing him on as much

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Josh: Hehe. Tell em thanks for me.

:)

Fury Of The Storm

Fury Of The Storm Avatar
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph Is For Good Men To Do Nothing!

August 2005
No thanks needed ;)

How is he feeling?

Last Edit: Apr 22, 2007 0:39:49 GMT by Fury Of The Storm

flux.exe

flux.exe Avatar

Banned

April 2007
Get well soon, Josh. :)

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
oh wow. Well, tell him Fredy hopes he feels better soon. And he should be happy cause he has a Kay on his side :P
k

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Get well soon Josh :)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I hope he gets better and tell him he is in my prayers.

dodz

dodz Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
Aww Josh, get well soon mate. Hope to see ya soon, fit and well. :)

last.fm | Off Topic Forum | Coming Soon: Resist The System

SF™

SF™ Avatar
The Transporter

Dedicated Member

April 2007
Send him my condolences

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
That sounds like it really sucks, dude. Sorry to hear that, get better, and come back kickin'. Maybe a high five would seal the deal? =P

Anyway, get well soon.

Last Edit: Apr 22, 2007 18:46:11 GMT by Ess Ohh

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Ouch. I hope you feel better man. If there's anything I can do to help (which I doubt), let me know. :P

Quacker!

Quacker! Avatar
Rawr.

Official Member

August 2006
I hope you get better, man.

Last Edit: Apr 22, 2007 21:31:55 GMT by Quacker!

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
Here is what I posted on SSD since I shouldn't be on the computer much longer (sitting up kills).

Thanks everyone. I'm only online long enough to write a few messages, but I figured I'd let you know that I am all right. I'm in quite a bit of pain but the pain meds are doing their job quite well. Apparently, they are stronger than Vikadin without the side effects. Very cool.

Anyways, Kay got the story right. I was on the verge of having my appendix rupture. The doctors said that if it had ruptured, odds are that I would not have survived it. My appendix was nearly 4 times it's regular size and was impeding blood flow. Fun day, huh?

Anywho, I won't be back to regular posting until I get the staples out on Thursday, probably longer. I've got 6 staples in my side right now, so yeah. Not fun.

In other news, Wings won in double OT last night to win their first round match up against the Flames, Pistons are up 1-0 with another game tonight, and the Palace is having it's address officially changed to 5 Championship Drive today to celebrate the Shock's latest championship. Yay! lol

Anyways, I figured I would leave you with something to look at until I make my valiant (or not so valiant) return later this week.
img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/jaj43123jaj/P0003936.jpg

w00t for future scars!!

Anyways, thanks everyone. :)
This is my old account. This is my new account

newBookmarkLockedFalling