Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Jay - Z

Jay - Z Avatar
Studio Jedi........ Mostly

Official Member

April 2008
Can Someone very nice to, let me loan your adobe photoshop or premier,CS3 installer or a link to where i can download a free installer with no trials already

thanks.....

Im trying to learn making Lightsaber Effects using these programs
any of them is appreciated :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
www.adobe.com/downloads/?ogn=EN_US-gntray_dl_trialdownloads

You can download a free trial there. No one is going to give you their installation key since, well, that's not really "lending." You'd have it forever AND it'd cost them one of their installations.

Jay - Z

Jay - Z Avatar

Official Member

April 2008
it said i need to register

richardgary1223
Yeah, it naturally will.. since you should be a registered user to download Adobe products.. and Chris is right.. we cannot afford to give you our Photoshop CS2/3 with Installation key and other features.. And also, the trial is only for 30 days.. after that, you cannot save anything.

So, I really wish you good luck and I would recommend you buying it.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
You just need to register to download the trial. It's Adobe, so it's safe. They won't spam your e-mail or anything, so don't worry. :P

Jay - Z

Jay - Z Avatar

Official Member

April 2008
Weeeellll Okay I Think I Can

But.... When The Trial Expires Can i use it again.....

you know im a bit slow learner when it comes to graphics

richardgary1223
When the trial expires, you can use.. but not "save" any work on it. Its only a 30-days Trial Version.

Jay - Z

Jay - Z Avatar

Official Member

April 2008
Shucks......

Maybe I'll Buy One insted of downloading i can't pay dollars online and my money aint also dollars

i can't also use paypal cause i dont know how to use it and i dont know where i put my Credit Card which has 1000.00 (Pesos)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Downloading the trial should be 100% free... I've done it in the past when I didn't have my laptop for whatever reason.

richardgary1223
YEAH! Just check the trial one first, if you are satisfied buy one.. :)

Matt

Matt Avatar

needs moar dragonfly

February 2006
richardgary1223 Avatar
May 18, 2008 2:33:14 GMT @richardgary1223 said:
When the trial expires, you can use.. but not "save" any work on it. Its only a 30-days Trial Version.

Are you sure this is how it works? I have trouble believing that they would let you create images after your trial is over. You could easily just design the image and then take a screen shot of it. Then all you'd have to do is crop it out.

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
You can't use the trial after it expires. I had the trial too and after the 30 days it asked me for the serial and it wouldn't open if I didn't give it a serial.

But yeah, Richard is right, you should definately try the trial before buying it. That's why trials are here for :P

richardgary1223
Matt Avatar
richardgary1223 Avatar
May 18, 2008 2:33:14 GMT @richardgary1223 said:

Are you sure this is how it works? I have trouble believing that they would let you create images after your trial is over. You could easily just design the image and then take a screen shot of it. Then all you'd have to do is crop it out.

I am sure, I had a trial (CS2) for 30-days... after 30 days, I could not save any information on it. ;)

Oh, and thank you, Elyna..

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
Ah that was CS2... that came with a separated softaware - ImageReady. I also had that trial before I got CS3. Yeah, it lets you use the ImageReady software but not the custom PS features I think. And I could save my work in ImageReady and use it without restrictions, but it wouldn't open the other PSCS2 software because the trial had expired.

richardgary1223
I now got CS2 full. I am content with it.. :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling