Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Just finished Limbo. Apparently I was on the very last stage of the game and in fact had already beaten it a while back, I was just too impatient the first time around to wait for the actual ending to happen. That probably only makes sense if you play the game...so go play it, it's a very good game.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Played some griffball today for the first time. :P

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
I had a Dwarf Fortress (Adventure mode) revival yesterday. I finally figured out how to NOT die on the first quest, or starve in the woods, or get hacked to bits by boogeymen.

I've also managed to kill two packs of dingos that woke me up whilst sleeping and throw the severed hand of an Evil Dwarf back at him, causing his arm to fracture. Oh Dwarf Fortress combat system, you...

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
~Memzak~ Avatar
I had a Dwarf Fortress (Adventure mode) revival yesterday. I finally figured out how to NOT die on the first quest, or starve in the woods, or get hacked to bits by boogeymen.

I've also managed to kill two packs of dingos that woke me up whilst sleeping and throw the severed hand of an Evil Dwarf back at him, causing his arm to fracture. Oh Dwarf Fortress combat system, you...

I'm not familiar with this game at all. :P Link?

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
I just played some Skyrim... Thinking about playing The Witcher next c: I just downloaded it.
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Devil May Cry 4. Man that game is fun. I love that series and can't wait to pick up DMC.

Also, Kid Icarus Uprising. I can't believe that game is for a handheld. If you have a 3DS and don't have this game, you've made a terrible mistake.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Now I'm playing Pokemon Yellow. Yay emulators! Pokemon will never, ever get old.
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Yellow sucks. I'm sorry, but even I hate it and I grew up with it. I even got the special Pikachu Gameboy and everything!

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Really!? I really like Yellow ... It maaay just be because of the fact that I have a cute little Pikachu following me around. And cute things are a girl's best friend. I don't know, man.
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Twerque Avatar
Really!? I really like Yellow ... It maaay just be because of the fact that I have a cute little Pikachu following me around. And cute things are a girl's best friend. I don't know, man.

I think one of the things that bugged me was that you couldn't evolve him (which is so stupid). I know they were trying to base it off the show which was popular at the time, but come on. And I remember there being lots of other flaws, but not having played it in about a decade, I can't recall what. Red and Blue were much better and Silver and Gold were huge improvements. Silver is still my favorite.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Dude, Gold and Silver are my all time favorites. Forever. I LOVE Crystal, too. I think that Silver might actually be my favorite, too, haha... Now I want to play Silver. And, yeah, I didn't like that you couldn't evolve him, either. I always have a Raichu named Taco whenever I play the original ones, so it bugged me I couldn't in Yellow.

Okay, new game I played last: Silver. Because I'm doing that now.

Last Edit: Jan 7, 2013 17:51:35 GMT by Twerque
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Silver is bomb and Lugia is the shit. I recently-ish got Soul Silver and it's even better with the updates.

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
DOTA 2!

Simie is on there as well...haven't had the pleasure to play with him yet though :)

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
Probably Madden 13...lame I know :P Before that it was Batman Arkham City and Minecraft...
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Devil May Cry 4. Man that game is fun. I love that series and can't wait to pick up DMC.

Also, Kid Icarus Uprising. I can't believe that game is for a handheld. If you have a 3DS and don't have this game, you've made a terrible mistake.

I honestly still haven't beaten DMC4, but I've preordered DMC.

newBookmarkLockedFalling