Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
Okay so in my opinion, all of his other acting jobs sucked up until he played The Joker in The Dark Knight. I kinda wish we could have seen more of him now in this type of role; it obviously suited him much better than previous ones.
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
I wouldn't rule it out. :P
Chris 3.0 [New features? Yes.] says:
:P
Greg says:
If you think about machine code it's a bunch of 1s and 0s
Anything is possible.
Greg says:
Yeah try to code Metallica
:P Yeah, I'll get right on that... right after I learn to fly.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Um... yeah. A Knight's Tale and 10 Things I hate About You. :P He was awesome in them. But yeah, I saw it for the second time last night. I'm still amazed at his performance. There is only one time in the entire movie I can tell it is even him when he is in the interrogation room his very distinct hairline is quite apparent. From someone who can recite A Knight's Tale line for line, it is very apparent it's him for all of 4 seconds out of 2 and a half hours. lol

Last Edit: Jul 25, 2008 12:41:50 GMT by Josh

stoner
We can do nothing about is death ,but we can always keep him alive in our hearts!

XzX

XzX Avatar

Dedicated Member

May 2008
Who will be replacing him in the sequal?

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
XzX Avatar
Who will be replacing him in the sequal?

No one. They'll either not make a third film or only mention the Joker. They've already canceled a crime film that was going to be based around the Joker with no Batman. Only way the Joker will play any part of the next film is if Harley Quinn is introduced and acting on his behalf while he is in Arckham.

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
No one and I mean no one can replace Ledger as the joker. It's impossible!
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
Greg says:
Anything is possible.
Greg says:

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Moose Avatar

Yeah, $156.6 million says otherwise. Out of respect they won't. But if someone gets greedy... there will be another Joker. Perhaps played by a former castmate of Ledger - Paul Bettany. Kinda hoping they choose him as the Riddler, though.

stoner
Josh Avatar
Moose Avatar

Yeah, $156.6 million says otherwise. Out of respect they won't. But if someone gets greedy... there will be another Joker. Perhaps played by a former castmate of Ledger - Paul Bettany. Kinda hoping they choose him as the Riddler, though.

Agreed.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
...to what, exactly? I just contradicted your entire post. What in the world could you be agreeing with?

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Moose Avatar

No! It would not sell!
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
Greg says:
Anything is possible.
Greg says:

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Moose Avatar
Josh Avatar

No! It would not sell!

Batman & Robin made $231 million worldwide even while competing with The Lost World. Batman will sell no matter what. At least Nolan knows how to make a film. Batman & Robin is one of the worst films I've ever seen and it made hundreds of millions of dollars.

stoner
Batman is a classic! People want to go to classics. Then , they will buy their ticket and finally , be disappointed (at times)!

XzX

XzX Avatar

Dedicated Member

May 2008
Josh Avatar
Moose Avatar

If they can replace the guy who was in the hulk,im sure they will get greedy since the film did so good the opening week,and replace him with a rising actor or a well known actor.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I will not see a Hulk film without the greatest living actor of our era playing Bruce Banner. :P

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I haven't seen TDK yet, which will change this coming week, but just from the damn previews with Ledger playing the Joker, you can tell he does a splendid job. I literally got chills everytime I saw the previews for it with him. Maybe it's because watching him act after knowing he's now dead, it's just a little weird. However, at least he gave us the best Joker we could have asked for, no? And he'll definitely be well remembered and well respected for it.

newBookmarkLockedFalling