Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Grace Elaine [Epic Century]

Grace Elaine [Epic Century] Avatar
It's easy to see with out Looking too far that not much is really sacred

February 2008
stoner Avatar
Why don't you get a printer/copier/scanner all in one?

Because home grade ones are complete shit. Even office grade ones break often, as Jim has already said.

Also, this will print over the network, which is a must for me. If I'm in server room three, and I need to print something off one the server logs for future revision, I need to be able to print it to my office.

And when you have to make 4000 copies a day to keep the organization running, you don't give a shit about how paper you use.

I actually don't care in general.

Miss Moose ♥

Miss Moose ♥ Avatar
Love The Moose.

Dedicated Member

August 2007
Paper cuts suck! I saw these dudes who were joining this extreme TV show, and to join, they had to get papercuts everywhere! Even.. -winces- their eyes! DX

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Miss Moose ♥ Avatar
Paper cuts suck! I saw these dudes who were joining this extreme TV show, and to join, they had to get papercuts everywhere! Even.. -winces- their eyes! DX

That seems so painful. Now my eyes hurt just thinking of that, oh and I closed them for a little. =P

stoner
stoner Avatar
Why don't you get a printer/copier/scanner all in one?

Because home grade ones are complete shit. Even office grade ones break often, as Jim has already said.

Also, this will print over the network, which is a must for me. If I'm in server room three, and I need to print something off one the server logs for future revision, I need to be able to print it to my office.

And when you have to make 4000 copies a day to keep the organization running, you don't give a shit about how paper you use.

I actually don't care in general.

Then , the big copiers are convenient. It is so nice to have them hooked up to a server. It saves time

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Hotshot Avatar
Miss Moose ♥ Avatar

That seems so painful. Now my eyes hurt just thinking of that, oh and I closed them for a little. =P

There was an episode of Jackass where they gave each other papercuts in places like the tongue, between two toes, behind their ear, etc. Quite amusing, actually. lol

stoner
It must hurt though. If it was on your tongue , you would swallow blood. That is bothers me. You drinking your own blood.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Josh Avatar
Hotshot Avatar

There was an episode of Jackass where they gave each other papercuts in places like the tongue, between two toes, behind their ear, etc. Quite amusing, actually. lol

Wow. Ouch.. Jackass does some crazy stuff. Like the fat lady and the bed, so that doesn't surprise me. I would never want to be a part of that group either. I would be dead before I turned 25 lol.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I didn't think it was possible to have a four page topic about paper cuts.

edit: wait never mind

Last Edit: Jul 30, 2008 23:42:56 GMT by Ess Ohh

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I think this topic is only half about paper cuts :P
k

Grace Elaine [Epic Century]

It's easy to see with out Looking too far that not much is really sacred

February 2008
Josh Avatar
Hotshot Avatar

That grossed me out and scared me so much I got sick. I can't watch that part of the movie any more.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Josh Avatar

That grossed me out and scared me so much I got sick. I can't watch that part of the movie any more.

I can hardly to stand to watch the movie normally. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I love Jackass and Viva La Bam. They're great. :P

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male