Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
What have you done today?

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
Well I'm mad, see I met this gorgeous girl and was planning on watching a movie with her at a friend's, but my sister went off to do something and didn't take me down there so I sat here.

Grace Elaine [Epic Century]

Grace Elaine [Epic Century] Avatar
It's easy to see with out Looking too far that not much is really sacred

February 2008
Made Chris the youtube buttons I owed him, made a MEME that I've been meaning to do since February, and ate two Chipotle burritos in less then ten minutes.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Today, I:

- Fixed a template that I did for a client (It didn't work correctly in IE.. go figure)
- Made a 3D model of my room in Sketchup
- Ignored 7 phone calls from a person I don't want to talk to
- Managed to fix my camera after our cleaning-lady dropped and broke it
- Did some concepts for a top-secret project
- Looked at Movies to expect on IMDB (From 2009-2013) and found that there are some interesting movies coming out in the next few years like: Spiderman 4, The Hobbit, Alice in Wonderland (haha), An I Am Legend Prequel, I Robot 2, Toy Story 3
- Attempted to grill burgers, only to find out that our tank was empty
- Waited "patiently" for Fredy to reply to the Debate of the week
- Explained a few features of Facebook to my dad (He's a cool guy)
- Listened to Katy Perry's Album "One of the Boys" twice
- Helped Stinky666 find a movie he was looking for via msn
- Mailed an expensive gift to a friend that I miss very much
- Spent my day depressed missing said friend

:P
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
Oh, developments at the end of my day, turns out a friend needed a ride as my sister and her boyfriend were going to sleep! And it just happened to be to that girl's house! So I got to hang with her for like 15 minutes, but it totally made up for the rest of my day, I think I'm falling for her.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Today I woke up about 9:30 a.m. played some PS2, cooked myself and early lunch, showered, took the trash bins from the curb, pulled weeds in the backyard, read a little bit of Lord of the Flies for my summer reading, came on here, made 2 crosswords for future contests, and in about an hour I'm going to Segment two of drivers training. Two hour class. =(

February 2008
Had my girlfriend take me and my bike to work. It was raining, and I didn't want to smell like a wet puppy when I got there.

Got to work, sanitized Tyke Lab toys, checked the invent lab tool boxes to make sure each had all of their tools in them, checked all of our ink pads in the print shop, talked photography with one of the office folk.

Went to lunch, waited in line, got food and soda, almost got hit by a car again, went back to work. Sat in my office, ate lunch, did paper work.

Went downstairs, played in the Science of art lab for a bit with some of the kids, Camp mess and Curious Kids campers started to arrive. Made sure the media systems in the meeting room were up and going for curious kids, got our Camp Mess kids situated and started on the lesson plans for them. Joe took over, and I went to do damage control from their pre lesson war path through out the rest of the museum.

Later we had a parent loose their child. The child was back with the curious kids group. He was not part of that group, and shouldn't have been there. Then we had a child loose their parent. Every one was running and the parent assumed the child was with them. They got in the car and realized she was missing. Both children were from the same group.

After that got situated, I set up the Film canister rocket lesson and waited for our campers to get back from art. They got back, I got them started, and went to take care of a few things. Came back and finished up the lab and did damage control while Joe and them wrote the dail letter to the parents.

Made a final sweep of the museum, made everything was in check, no of which was, and went to go change in to my riding gear.

Had a five minute discussion about my daily commute with some co-workers. Left, and rode home.

Leaving to go take care of a few things with my dads racing team. I should be back around ten, and I'll be going to straight to sleep soon after.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
I....

• Ripped out the old sink and plumbing
  • Put in a new sink, plumbing, and faucet
  • Replaced most the outlets and switches in the house
  • Put in a light above the new sink and a GFI plug in the area (for a coffee maker or what have you)
  • Replaced the 8th cylinder coil on my dads truck (2000 F-150. For those who don't know, each cylinder has its own coil instead of being fed from a distributor. Furthermore, the 8th cylinder one is the hardest of all of them to get to. I had to lay across the engine to do it, and then lay across the engine to get the socket extension I dropped)

Not too much, really.

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Hmm I Chilled on the PC
-Coded some stuff.
-ate ;)
-Talked on the phone and MSN
Really it :-/

February 2008
Jim Avatar
I....

• Ripped out the old sink and plumbing
  • Put in a new sink, plumbing, and faucet
  • Replaced most the outlets and switches in the house
  • Put in a light above the new sink and a GFI plug in the area (for a coffee maker or what have you)
  • Replaced the 8th cylinder coil on my dads truck (2000 F-150. For those who don't know, each cylinder has its own coil instead of being fed from a distributor. Furthermore, the 8th cylinder one is the hardest of all of them to get to. I had to lay across the engine to do it, and then lay across the engine to get the socket extension I dropped)

Not too much, really.

The sink and electric, no problem. That's a one day job at the most.

The truck, piss on that. I hate working on freaking trucks. I'm 6'1", and unless it's on a lift, I can't reach down that far on the engine. And ford's retarded for not using a distributor. I'm going to say the only way to change the timing on the damn thing is with a computer.

Last Edit: Aug 6, 2008 3:27:39 GMT by Grace Elaine [Epic Century]

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Benjamin Avatar
- Ignored 7 phone calls from a person I don't want to talk to

:'( I knew you hated me!!

---

Today I...
- Ran the crap out of everyone at Seniors' Practice for football.
- Ran the actual practice
- Had people push my Chevy Blazer up the hill (Best. Drill. Ever.)
- Ran the people who were going to be gone tomorrow
- Proceeded to my Linear Algebra class and learned that I really do hate numeric ranges and/or matrices.
- Went to a doctor's appointment (Fun stuff)
- Came home and took a nap from exhaustion
- Proceeded to try to get some work done
- Came to post this

Pretty boring, of course. :P

February 2008
Currently busting ass to go to work. Updates later.

webmaren

webmaren Avatar
Una salus vicits, nullam sperare salutem

Dedicated Member

August 2007
I took my first class of driver's ed. And I did some more work on my new forum. *points casually to sig*

Nomski

Nomski Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
Tried to find an emulator to play Castlevania SON on either PSP or PC.... didn't work out to well

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Chris Avatar
:'( I knew you hated me!!

You would steal my number from facebook..

Today I:

- Woke up at 9:30 because the neighbor couldn't figure out why she couldn't print
- Made an easy $20 by turning on my neighbors computer
- Listened to Neal Boortz talk about kids who "Sag" (wear their pants around their ass)
- Attempted to contact Clark Howard
- Did some more concepts for my top-secret project (and will probably end up showing them to Chris later >.>)

More coming in a few hours ><

edit:
Nomski Avatar
Tried to find an emulator to play Castlevania SON on either PSP or PC.... didn't work out to well

What is the exact version of Castlevania you want to get? There's about a hundred online

Last Edit: Aug 6, 2008 18:26:35 GMT by Benjamin
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

newBookmarkLockedFalling