Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
If you had 1$ million .What would you do to it.

[Not much in details.Just a short Discription]

What I would do is I get my needs and give the rest half to charity and half to my savings. ;D

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
I would first share it with my family, especially my parents who have waster a fortune one me ^__^.

And the rest will used for: a computer (good one) + internet payments + small room + food + zenmicro ^__^

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
Nice choice Crazy :)

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I would put away a good portion (like half of more) into banks and whatnot, and then I would go out and spend like mad. If I had anything left over I'd put it in banks, too. Maybe give some to a charity that doesn't put your donations into company profits.

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I'd use half of it to buy records and DVD's, the other half would go straight to the bank.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
A few nice computers, a house, some on hold for study and bank the rest.. ;D
I need more practice making sigs... (Kicks Xylish and asks for help) -.-

Smashey

Smashey Avatar
Teh Machinima Master.

August 2005
GameStop shopping spree. lawls

I make halo 2 machinima

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
250k to a charity, 250k in the bank, 250k in stocks, and the rest is my spending money. :D

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
zcourge said:
I'd use half of it to buy records and DVD's, the other half would go straight to the bank.

Just how many CDs/DVDs do you actually want Z? XD

If I had a million £s I'd be more happy as it's a bigger sum of money :P (and I'm british).

Erm, I'd start off by buying the obvious things like an uber PC and some games/DVDs. I'd then probably save the rest to buy things I want as they come out or I see them. Like when I'm 17, I'd buy a nice car and for now I'd get something fun like a gokart.

Right now I'd like a paraglider too XP

I'd give some to charity too, and to my family of course.

Boag

Boag Avatar
Yo Yo Ma!

Official Member

September 2005
I would buy a really class house with loaads of mod-cons, then put the rest in the bank to gather ridiculous interest so that I could live in comfort for the rest of my life! I would go out partying a lot too. XD

- Boag

lpf
Buy lots and lots of stuff. Yay. :P

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Ah yes, I forgot about a house... XD

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
I'd either give it to someone for them to kill me.. Or hide it and before they hang me on the gallows say "I left everything I own in one piece." XP

Last Edit: Sept 8, 2005 21:25:40 GMT by Nicola

. i n t e l

. i n t e l Avatar
Side.Swept- It

Official Member

September 2005
Hmm i would go out and buy a 2005 subaru wrx sti, and a new skyline, then i would do everything i could to them to cars lol. then i would buy a house, and stuff for it, some in the bank, and the rest for the hurricane relief effort....

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
ty said:
I'd either give it to someone for them to kill me.. Or hide it and before they hang me on the gallows say "I left everything I own in one piece." XP

Intresting. :D

newBookmarkLockedFalling