Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Is there such thing as a Photoshop Add-on? :P
k

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
You can get plugins, but usually they cost :(
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
v_v damn it.

:P
k

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Generally they are unneeded filters that can be done quite easily with a little bit of brushwork and smudging. Maybe some blurring and distorting. Most plugins aren't needed and are actually just photo filters and stuff for photographers rather than designers.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
heh. Thats no fun. They should aloow for user made extentions in the next photoshop. :P
k

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Andrew McGivery Avatar
heh. Thats no fun. They should aloow for user made extentions in the next photoshop. :P

They allow for them now. :P The ones out there just don't add enough to the program to be worth the hassle/money and the ones that do add something of worth cost too much.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
For instance, a plugin that a friend of mine had allowed him to create water as well as reflections. He took a picture of his harley and was able to submerse it. While it was a cool plugin, it was pretty expensive, and is actually pretty simple to accomplish without the plugin.

Were you looking for any specific types of plugins?
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Yeah, if you want a plugin for something just ask. I can either tell you how to do it or make an action that will do it for you.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I dunno. Sometimes I randomly think of stuff and then never think of it again. Only instance I can think of is the one time I wished there was something to count the number of layers withotu me having to actaully sit there and count them. :P
k

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
I've got one plugin installed for PSP, which is both compatible for PS and PSP.
It's a Fine Threshold. Threshold's don't go nice and smooth, unless you add more effects to it, and it's a lot of hassle.. So this makes it smooth and is just a win plugin.

A lot of PS plugins now work for PSP, thankfully <3

Though, a lot of plugins are ugly (the results produced).
There's PLENTY of free plugins out there, and I'm sure you could find some that are useful for you: google.co.uk > photoshop plugins

:P

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Andrew McGivery Avatar
I dunno. Sometimes I randomly think of stuff and then never think of it again. Only instance I can think of is the one time I wished there was something to count the number of layers withotu me having to actaully sit there and count them. :P

Yeah, Photoshop add-ons don't do that kind of thing. :-P

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
Lucifer Avatar

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008

Well then. Not quite what I was thinking (Photoshop Plguins) but that'll work. lol

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
I didn't even know one existed...
until i searched google :D
Lucifer Avatar

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Benjamin Avatar
I didn't even know one existed...
until i searched google :D

I wasn't even aware Photoshop could run scripts. lol. When I saw script on the page I thought it was an AppleScript. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling