Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
Yes.

this community is too well developed and seen as one of the top forums in all of proboards.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
abZebras Avatar
Yes.

this community is too well developed and seen as one of the top forums in all of proboards.

I always wondered what the general opinion was of SZ from other boards' perspectives but I never really found out, or didn't really know where to look, lol.

nathanielgresham

nathanielgresham Avatar

February 2009
Let's start with new staff! I agree with SO. I am signing the petition. I will volunteer.

CarMichael

CarMichael Avatar

Official Member

Male

July 2007
Wow. I thought I was reading about the Economy and how Lehman Brothers is going into Bankruptcy, instead it's Studio Zero from Proboards.

Sad Day to see an icon that all inspire to be like just suddenly shut down.

Good luck to all, and thanks for your dedication.

CarMichael (Carmen)
ProVision Moderator
State of Sound Admin
Slip's Slave :P

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
What are the administrators' ideas?

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
This is just too terrible. I am seriously scared. All of America has been suffering, but I always thought SZ was a haven. A haven from harsh comments, and a haven from the stress and confusion of everyday life. What's next? A stock market crash? A Great Depression II? I am honestly scared. And now, on a lighter note, I am having tacos for dinner! (but that shouldn't take away from the emotional impact of this post)

In Memory Of Studio Zero Signature:

Please use it. It'll make me and the late Studio feel good. :'(

Last Edit: Oct 10, 2008 23:06:50 GMT by Conor

Commandingtripod

Commandingtripod Avatar

April 2008
This is such saddness.

I admit I didn't log on much at all here, however I did come by almost daily to check over the coding and the wonderful resources all you people had placed on here.

I have to admit, that SZ was by far one of the best forums for Proboards codes and skins, and the forum itself proves that.
I would love to see SZ still functioning, sadly though it might be too late. :(

richardgary1223
nathanielgresham Avatar
Let's start with new staff! I agree with SO. I am signing the petition. I will volunteer.

What can you do, graphics? Coding? We need someone capable of it.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
I can be a new Mod. Nothing special mod. Just a Welcome Mod Like Fredy was is.

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
Just as I was settling in aswell :(

I must admit, Studio Zero wouldn't be the same without Kay and Chris. Sure, I can get my codes elsewhere, take part in discussions quite removed from the Studio's premises. But would I get the same out of it? This studio has touched many people's lifes, providing an internet home, safe haven. Chris, if you must leave for real life situations, then I hold no grudges, nor do I regardless of your choice. I merely bequest that this forum is handed down, to Wrighty or whomever will take up the slack.

Don't let the Studio die.

I will also nominate myself for any position, I do Graphics and basic Coding ;D

James

nathanielgresham

nathanielgresham Avatar

February 2009
I will volunteer as like Convention Center or The Lit Corner

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
nathanielgresham Avatar
I will volunteer as like Convention Center or The Lit Corner

No offense... but if I were in charge of SZ, I would rather delete the forum than give it to someone who would make you a mod.

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Agreed its not worth bringing it back if we put bad people at staff spots

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Theres no point. No matter who you give admin perms, you can't beat the original staff.

SZ's time has come, don't try to cheat "death."
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
I agree with Benjamin about the original staff part. Though you can't cheat death, you can beat it fair and square. If we all do our part to get this studio back into business, we will make proboards a better place! So who's with me?

newBookmarkLockedFalling