Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

nathanielgresham

nathanielgresham Avatar

February 2009
I am so offended.

Gray

Gray Avatar

April 2013
Unless Chris and the rest of the original gang decide to give SZ another revival in the future, I think SZ should stay closed for the sake of the forum. You wouldn't want some new staff team to ruin the prestigious reputation of this forum. A reputation so great, it is even listed on Proboards.com

It's sort of like DX5 skins.

It will never be the same without the old staff. Look at what the new staff has already done. They deleted all the resources and ruined the reputation of the place.

RIP SZ

Last Edit: Oct 11, 2008 22:31:03 GMT by Gray

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
There's new staff? Who?? I wanna know!!! Chris Please Open the site up!!! Please!! My life has no purpose!!!

Last Edit: Oct 11, 2008 21:26:09 GMT by Conor

Remixed

Remixed Avatar

April 2006
Josh Avatar
nathanielgresham Avatar
I will volunteer as like Convention Center or The Lit Corner

No offense... but if I were in charge of SZ, I would rather delete the forum than give it to someone who would make you a mod.

Agreed.

---

New staff = failure. Let SZ die in peace.

nathanielgresham

nathanielgresham Avatar

February 2009
New Staff :o

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
*sigh* I just wish Chris would open it up. This really is the only place that I fit in. I had a reputation here. Everywhere else I go, I am treated like nobody. At Studio Zero, everyone is treated right. The staff came on all the time. The requests were always responded to within a week of their posting date. On another forum, (which I won't say the name of) I requested something in 2006. They still haven't responded. At SZ, if I had requested something, it would have been completed in the same month. Let alone the same year. All I am saying is that this place is the only place that actually worked. Slightly Insane and ProMedia are the only other forums that I know of that are quick and responsive. Studio Zero is also the only other place I know of that will be nice to you when you mess up. On other forums, when you mess up, they pick it up, and shove it right down your throat.

On the internet, I am technically homeless. I have no one in my class who likes proboards, or designing anything whatsoever. So this was the only place I could come to to talk about design at all.

SZ was my home. SZ was my hobby. SZ was my spare time. Now I have to spend my days doodling in class again. I am sad as I am sure most of you are.

SZ was the Valedictorian of Proboards. Now with it gone, who will take its place?

VeaZna

VeaZna Avatar
"Pickle Weasil!"

Official Member

July 2008
man, I was looking forward for v3. But I guess things just happen.

Good luck staff of SZ and I hope u do re-open SZ back again someday :)

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
^^ Agreed ^^

acdc

acdc Avatar

Official Member

September 2007
You guys, specially the ones asking to be staff aren't helping the situation. SZ is over, its what Chris decided to do. Only Chris can decide whether its right to bring it back.

^Sig by Remixed
MLSRepository

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
Hold on a second. You don't have to give up staff positions to people that aren't already staff members. The lower staff was doing a great job in their positions. You could just have a few take on more responsibilities, if they wanted to.

Last Edit: Oct 11, 2008 23:09:02 GMT by abZebras

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Hmm.. Well like acdc said, we gotta let Chris/ Kay decide.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008

Good. I did my job then. :)

Conor Avatar
There's new staff? Who?? I wanna know!!! Chris Please Open the site up!!! Please!! My life has no purpose!!!

There is no new staff. He was referring to DX5 which was an immature forum to begin with and from what I hear, it has only gotten worse.

And if your life has no purpose because a forum closed... I would seriously rethink your life position and make some life choices here. It's a forum. With people that, in all seriousness, you probably will never see in real life unless by accident. Investing yourself in these places is the easiest way I have come across to totally drag you down. For your own sake, don't do it.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
God Joshy stop being so literal!!! Honestly. Its just a figure of speech.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Hey guys. It seems that Chris isn't going to shut the site down once and for all. I mean, Scorb even help made the announcement of potential reopening.

I've been involved in the staff meeting progress and I can say is that ALL of us are into this reopening as a serious business.

I don't like to see SZ die as a member. Even though I don't have much time to post in here and get to know all you guys. I love to see the threads in here about SO's CC contest winning caption (you always make me laugh bro!) and Chris' and the Staff's new breakthrough in Proboards hacking/graphics! And as all members said, SZ, compared to many other proboards website, really makes you feel at home and welcome. It's really a safe haven of most forums to be at!

Don't give up hope guys! When a opportunity arises to make that change, grasp it! Who knows it will be you that is making the big difference!

:D
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Chris: I have nothing to really say about Kay here, and she's not on MSN, so like usual, I'll bug you since she's not around. I will say... good job. I think perhaps the choice may have been a tad...rash, but... it's your forum, you have to do what you see fit. With Kay wanting to resign and you also wanting to, it seems as though there aren't many people you really trust to not fuck it up. That or you just finally realized how dull it all was and decided to kill it.

Josh: Your designs suck, stick to going for business.

Kay: I lied, you just suck. That's all there is to it. Yup.

I suppose now, based upon responses, we see how well, if at all, y'all remember/know me.

newBookmarkLockedFalling