Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

hey

hey Avatar
j00 n00b. =P

Official Member

October 2005
It better be damn good -- SSD released their new design and it's gonna be tough to beat.
forums.talesrpg.com

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Hey your a moron. SSD and SZ are affiliated. Kay is admin at both. There is no competition. -.-

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Conor Avatar
Hey your a moron. SSD and SZ are affiliated. Kay is admin at both. There is no competition. -.-

If you're going to call somebody a moron, at least use the proper form of "you're".

Last Edit: Nov 3, 2008 0:37:19 GMT by Scorpian
wat

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
And Kay isn't officially an admin here anymore. She's more of an adviser. :P And affiliateship means nothing really.

Oh, and I highly doubt it's gonna out do SSDv7. 6 days vs a year... hard to compete. :P

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Yeah but I mean you guys are affiliates, so there is no need to compete skin-wise

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Exactly. We'll kick their ass with v3, but for now, we're not trying to beat anybody. :)
wat

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Lol 7 days>1 year.

Do you need any image help? I go P.N and I'm really good with it. Do you need any help with images?

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
hey Avatar
It better be damn good -- SSD released their new design and it's gonna be tough to beat.

This is just a little bonus in addition to the reopening, and has been worked on by two people for a week.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Meh, just make sure you spend a couple hours making sure stuff works in Safari.

That seems to be where most of the bugs have come from in the skins so far *shrug*
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
It's kinda sad when it works better in IE than it does in Safari. :P
wat

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I dunno Scorp... I mean, we did encounter that apocalyptic situation the other day.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Hey now, I may just be an 'adviser' but I put a lot of work into the Studio the first year or two I was here.

Here's how I see it. SSD and SZ may 'compete' but really, I'd like to keep it friendly competition, nothing bad. So the instigating post that you made, hey, please, don't say things like that again. it's quite annoying. gets things heated that shouldn't be.

newBookmarkLockedFalling